Black family seeks answers as their 8 year old son was burned severely at sleepover with cacs, no 911 call was made

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
As @FishNGrits said, that family needs to get a lawyer. Depending on the generosity of people via GoFundMe will not cover all of the expenses. Arkansas State Police is investigating now and they also need to investigate why the local police did not do their job. It could just be outright racism, or it could also be that the family is connected to someone high up in the local police.

I've gone over to Instagram to read the post and I have a question about it. I've seen names be thrown around a lot on Instagram, so I am wondering why is the name of the White family not being posted? Have rules changed and now you can't post names? Also, is there anyone in Arkansas that has seen anything on the news about this?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I used to.be pissed at my mom for not letting me do sleepovers.

The one time she said yes to sleep over my Asian homie house...

She called 10mins later to say "no come home" :mjcry:

She had her reasons though..you can't trust strangers with your kids..specially cacs in Arkansas.

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I used to.be pissed at my mom for not letting me do sleepovers.

The one time she said yes to sleep over my Asian homie house...

She called 10mins later to say "no come home" :mjcry:

She had her reasons though..you can't trust strangers with your kids..specially in Arkansas.

You had a loving mother fam.

Trust me you didn’t miss out on nothing. Best case scenario, you and your friends do all the shyt you would do in the day time and then go to sleep after, worst case scenario? Well you see…