Black family in NY fought back against racist police terror

Daps
Maybe that could happen in the future but for now that's scared sambo babble that has no relevance to the thread other than exposing your non helpful position.

Speculating on white folk getting upset..yeah we see what type of time you on.

Shut the fukk up. Aren't you one of the primary peddlers of COVID-19 conspiracy theories and opposed to the shutdowns? I'm not speculating on the particulars of the case, as many c00ns on here do, siding with those who disingenuously speculate about the history of the victim or his motivations in the present case. I was just offering my opinion that the GoFundMe angle is about to be dried up, echoing the same shyt Tariq or Jason Black says. That shyt about to be a wrap and black people need to be prepared for it.

FOH.

:francis:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Respect to the black NY fam. Keep that energy going. A nationwide green light has been put on and the devils using that to get a narrative going and harm/kill black folks.

Shut that shyt down...

....:salute:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Shut the fukk up. Aren't you one of the primary peddlers of COVID-19 conspiracy theories and opposed to the shutdowns? I'm not speculating on the particulars of the case, as many c00ns on here do, siding with those who disingenuously speculate about the history of the victim or his motivations in the present case. I was just offering my opinion that the GoFundMe angle is about to be dried up, echoing the same shyt Tariq or Jason Black says. That shyt about to be a wrap and black people need to be prepared for it.

FOH.

:francis:
why you so mad? having a bad day? im certain you're over the age of 30.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I fully understand there are alot of cacs and c00ns on thecoli ..like the one trying to derail the thread. but I'm hoping the real ones on here spread that family's GoFundMe because they need to see black society have their back.

Ny police have been on an anti black war campaign we're really all we got and no one is going to help us at all. We have to help our own black families or we're done for real.

After the dust settles imma be on the right side of history with the real ones.

Thanks for the gofundme link.

I will support.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Damn fukking shame. Some Karen called said there was a riot going on. Once the cops get there they should at least ask what’s going on. There was no need for the riot gear, but still, just talk and see what’s going on. That’s what they would have done for a white family. But because they’re black they were ready to bust some heads the week before they got the call. This shyt isn’t going to change until we have some real political power. When DeBlasio called out those Jews for that large ass funeral they had, the cops weren’t in riot mode, and you know that AIPAC got on his ass. That’s because they have political power (The money to fund candidates and money to sway their vote, and to influence local politicians) and the money to afford the lawyers to sue you to hell. That’s what we need.

Until then, I donated to the GoFundMe because this family needs it.