CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

:russ:
yall take the internet too serious forreal
you a real life internet hype man for a random girl on a forum
was your dad in your life? lol

Yet I saw you in another thread berating people for not caring about Obama’s picture not being on a wall. But in here you have time for stupid ass smilies and all kinds of dissent.

Brother at some point you gotta grow the fukk up and realize what matters and what doesn’t.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Yet I saw you in another thread berating people for not caring about Obama’s picture not being on a wall. But in here you have time for stupid ass smilies and all kinds of dissent.

Brother at some point you gotta grow the fukk up and realize what matters and what doesn’t.
the first black president being the only president not being respected in a specific manner

>

some dude trying to warn me that some girl is gonna "bring out the guns" in an internet argument....

i speak on my opinion... and back up my opinion with what i feel are truths....
i dont threaten members...
i dont try to "scare" them with how "powerful" my argument powers are....lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Picture on the wall of symbolism <<< black people defending their lives and standing up against oppression.
:hula:

Geode

All Star
Daps
A young family member had passed away recently. The family had gathered to celebrate his life. I'm sure some family came in from BK not used to or caring about the ways of Karen at this time. Then add in LI cops being LI cops...

You're welcome.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I fully understand there are alot of cacs and c00ns on thecoli ..like the one trying to derail the thread. but I'm hoping the real ones on here spread that family's GoFundMe because they need to see black society have their back.

Ny police have been on an anti black war campaign we're really all we got and no one is going to help us at all. We have to help our own black families or we're done for real.

After the dust settles imma be on the right side of history with the real ones.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

Bruh just ignore this weirdo.

I said before that this nikka be in racially charged threads antagonizing the majority black opinion.

You know black people irl don't fukk with this clown, he just come on here to get his c00n shyt off. Like some kind of pseudo sophisticated troll. Ignore that pusshole.