Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i want the same source that OP is using to reinforce the title of the thread

:sas2:
Ok so I guess google doesn’t exist in your world and you can’t plug in a news site that will direct you to multiple verified sources. That would have taken the same time for you to comment asking about the sources.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Barbara Britt Oden is organizing this fundraiser.
  • Created 21 hours ago
  • Other
I made this page for lawyer fees & bail These 10 victims my family was wrongly arrested . Something has to be done about this

-‐‐---------
OVER THE WEEKEND MY FAMILY WAS BRUTALLY ATTACKED BY THE 1ST PRECINCT IN BALDWIN

We were having a candle lightning for my brother in laws passing. Police were called on us for an alleged “fight.” The police swarmed the scene (with no warning) and were informed there was no fight and that we would move into the backyard. Cops began to act irate and started a complete RIOT. 10 of my family members were severely beaten and put into custody. My daughters father was almost beaten to death with a baton WHILE HANDCUFFED!!!! Him & all his cousins were beaten in the FACE WHILE HANDCUFFED!!!! The police illegally ran into OUR HOME and began tasing and pepper spraying everyone they saw INCLUDING children !!!! My 2 year old child walked into it and a SEVEN year old was completely pepper sprayed in the eyes on PURPOSE! MY DAUGHTERS GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS ALSO PUT INTO CUSTODY!Anyone recording was rushed to the grown, beaten and arrested.

WHILE IN CUSTODY my 10 family members were forced to sit there beaten with no medical, harassed & forced to drink out of the same water cup.

The media is portraying my family to be animals.

We NEED justice & will not stop until we are heard!!! Police are supposed to be here to protect and serve the people.

They were out there pepper spraying babies too...wow
:snoop:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The apathy is amazing ..
source.gif

I've seen you cut off heads for less:usure:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
just saw this on FB, man props to them and thank god no one got shot for fighting back
It happened in New York, are you sure that you’re ok with that??
:hubie:
wouldn't want you to strain yourself and devote paragraphs to it like you did in the other thread. I know how you need your ancestry and regional check/verification

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
For those who develop sudden onset search amnesia and a case of the Lazies, when it comes to Resistance and self defense topics like these:
10 People Facing Charges After Violent Confrontation With Police On Long Island – CBS New York

Newsday | Long Island's & NYC's News Source | Newsday
BALDWIN, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) – Ten people are facing arraignment following a violent confrontation with police over the weekend on Long Island.

Nassau County police responded shortly before 10 p.m. Sunday to reports of a large disturbance near Dean Drive and Shell Street in Baldwin.

Police said they found about 20 people smashing bottles and playing loud music.

When officers attempted to calm the crowd, some people started throwing bottles at them, police said. Some allegedly resisted arrest, violently punching the officers.

One woman and nine men, ages 18 to 63, were taken into custody.

Four officers were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

its just the same info shown on the social media account...
in text format instead of video...

lol....

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've seen you cut off heads for less:usure:
There’s only so much fighting that one can do if people like that poster, don’t see fit to fight for themselves or don’t prioritize - I’m actually going to follow their case; we need to make sure this is not just a headline swept under the rug. Fuk the lost causes like that poster. Dude can’t even bother to do 2 mins of research on this important relevant issue but responds like a sassified sus sissy at people telling him to “Look it up “ - (Prof. Black Truth voice) especially when headlines have us being victimized repeatedly - the people in this situation actually fought back- imagine if we all as a collective became proactive to this and realize the cowardice in the enemy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It happened in New York, are you sure that you’re ok with that??
:hubie:
wouldn't want you to strain yourself and devote paragraphs to it like you did in the other thread. I know how you need your ancestry and regional check/verification
Christ, FOH with this man. Trying to turn this thread to focus on you. Smh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tenor.gif

:russ:
yall take the internet too serious forreal
you a real life internet hype man for a random girl on a forum
was your dad in your life? lol
Do not pay attention to this deflecting ass c00n. We know why he’s here- OP already mentioned types like him would show up in this thread. He is here to do nothing but distract.