Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Supporting black people in legal trouble. That's the kind of group economics we need to start practicing. Someday we'll realize we are all we have.
There’s all these dance challenges, battles and gossipy talk that goes viral - if issues like this received that same type of support it would be impactful.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Bruh just ignore this weirdo.

I said before that this nikka be in racially charged threads antagonizing the majority black opinion.

You know black people irl don't fukk with this clown, he just come on here to get his c00n shyt off. Like some kind of pseudo sophisticated troll. Ignore that pusshole.
who is it? it's someone i already have blocked

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That’s motivation. instead of people feeling defeated or submissive.
I love seein' my people standin' up in the face of adversity. There are a LOT of places in this country that wouldn't dare try to thump with the police. I gotta :salute: New York for this

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I’ll put something on their gofundme too
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Pretty soon, you are going to see cacs saying, "I'm not using GoFundMe!!!!!!" "They're anti-American!!!!!!!" "GoFundme is giving money to cop killers!!!!!" "Why do they need money from GoFundme!?!?!?! They already steal money from me every year I pay taxes!!!!!"

Eventually, laws will be passed that forbid crowd sourcing companies like GoFundme from distributing funds to "people who have been found to have committed crimes against first responders or citizens making lawful citizens arrests of suspected criminals."

:francis:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Pretty soon, you are going to see cacs saying, "I'm not using GoFundMe!!!!!!" "They're anti-American!!!!!!!" "GoFundme is giving money to cop killers!!!!!" "Why do they need money from GoFundme!?!?!?! They already steal money from me every year I pay taxes!!!!!"

Eventually, laws will be passed that forbid crowd sourcing companies like GoFundme from distributing funds to "people who have been found to have committed crimes against first responders or citizens making lawful citizens arrests of suspected criminals."

:francis:

Maybe that could happen in the future but for now that's scared sambo babble that has no relevance to the thread other than exposing your non helpful position.

Speculating on white folk getting upset..yeah we see what type of time you on.