Black Dudes Are Natural PUAs

Daps
I have nothing to say in defense of my retardation so I'm going to call you a troll and slink away to cry in my parents' basement

OK then, get the fukk on... :youngsabo:

Edit: Also, if I was a troll, wouldn't getting an emotional reaction out of you have made me successful? :mindblown:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
OK then, get the fukk on... :youngsabo:
Edit: Also, if I was a troll, wouldn't getting an emotional reaction out of you have made me successful? :mindblown:
hilarious_gif_images_32.gif

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Top business school :smugdraper:. Undergraduate - thought about going for an MBA or a Master's but there's too much money to make, don't have the time for that shyt. Might go back to uni to take a 1-year course in some bullshyt subject just to fukk around and relax.

Cool, more power to you.

I'm VERY pro black, but having lived in a 98% cac country almost for my whole life, I don't really have a problem with what this cat here said. I should know, having put a couple cac's up on game, so I basically know what the op is all about in that sense.

However, muthafukkas never in their wildest dreams dreamed to call me dumb. My friends always respected my personality (swag, whatever you wanna call it) AND my intelligence. So no c00ning it up ever here on my behalf , which makes it all gravy nikkas :birdman::takedat:

Not to mention the fact that in the last 10 years or so, Europe has been starting to see cacs with swagged rubbed off from other races more and more, as opposed to the ''pretty fly, for a white guy'' types in the 90's and so on...

As long as everything is based on mutual respect of the same caliber, and people just having fun out there, I see nothing wrong with what my nikka :lolbron: op here said. Do your thing my cac :myman:

To the nikkas contemplating crying and calling me, or anyone agreeing a c00n or whatever, how bout you think more highly of yourselves?

Nothing really tops an educated black man WITH swag :obama: - word to my nikka :obama:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Actually, this cac was.. But it looks like you weren't "around to remember" elementary-school level reading comprehension?

"Much higher %", not fukking "everyone". :stopitslime:
don't be mad at me cause you exposed your homosexual tendencies in your own thread, you know this entire thread sounds like a cac chick sayin every black dude has a big dikk right? Bet you prolly into the cuckold shyt too aint you? Yall fukkin discust me, everybody wanna be a nikka but don't nobody wanna be a nikka

Daps
Cool, more power to you.

I'm VERY pro black, but having lived in a 98% cac country almost for my whole life, I don't really have a problem with what this cat here said. I should know, having put a couple cac's up on game, so I basically know what the op is all about in that sense.

However, muthafukkas never in their wildest dreams dreamed to call me dumb. My friends always respected my personality (swag, whatever you wanna call it) AND my intelligence. So no c00ning it up ever here on my behalf , which makes it all gravy nikkas :birdman::takedat:

Not to mention the fact that in the last 10 years or so, Europe has been starting to see cacs with swagged rubbed off from other races more and more, as opposed to the ''pretty fly, for a white guy'' types in the 90's and so on...

As long as everything is based on mutual respect of the same caliber, and people just having fun out there, I see nothing wrong with what my nikka :lolbron: op here said. Do your thing my cac :myman:

To the nikkas contemplating crying and calling me, or anyone agreeing a c00n or whatever, how bout you think more highly of yourselves?

Nothing really tops an educated black man WITH swag :obama: - word to my nikka :obama:

Real recognize real - sounds like you know EXACTLY how I feel, breh :obama:. Would rep if I had any left :dj2:

Daps
don't be mad at me cause you exposed your homosexual tendencies in your own thread, you know this entire thread sounds like a cac chick sayin every black dude has a big dikk right? Bet you prolly into the cuckold shyt too aint you? Yall fukkin discust me, everybody wanna be a nikka but don't nobody wanna be a nikka

Not everyone's trying to belittle you, even if that's how you feel you deserve to be treated...

You sound mad breh. I neither said anything about "every black dude" nor wanting to be black :wtf:. Again, I'm sorry about you having less book-smarts than a 10 year old kid*, I understand how hard it must be, but no reason to get so furious over imaginary insults :lolbron:

*Or maybe you're dyslexic and find it hard to read polysyllabic long words? Sorry if so, shyt must be rough.

:umad:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You c00ns never stop. I love how you glossed over the fact that OP called you a dumb nikka just so you could have the trait of being "cool". How you get trolled into insulting yourself? :pachaha:

:mindblown:

When did he call me a dumb nikka?

And all i did was admit that there's a grain of truth to the white dude growing up around urban hip hop culture, taking on aspects of that culture.

It doesn't make me a c00n to see that on average, urban minded black guys tend to be more socially aggressive than our white counterparts.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Dachamp sounds like a fakkit, real talk. nikkas can't have conversations without somebody crying about racism. Dude obviously isn't tryin to offend ya bytch ass and didn't even say anything offensive. fukks wrong with you boy
I'm not crying about racism, just acknowledging such. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. And just because someone's not TRYING to offend (in your eyes), doesn't mean they aren't saying anything stupid.

So which one are you, cool or smart? Or just all around c00n? :heh:

:mindblown:
When did he call me a dumb nikka?
And all i did was admit that there's a grain of truth to the white dude growing up around urban hip hop culture, taking on aspects of that culture.
It doesn't make me a c00n to see that on average, urban minded black guys tend to be more socially aggressive than our white counterparts.
And you know most "urban minded" (:laugh: or whatever that means) black guys correct?

This is the equivalent of black dudes getting excited when white women fetishize them. Only you guys get excited when white guys do it. :scusthov:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Most black guys "swag" is saying outrageously sexual stuff and being loud... Lol no thanks, I have my own game going on

Neurotic Jewish guy swag >>>>

This guy. This is the guy you should be focusing your hatred towards. He's always saying some borderline shyt. Always walking the line and never crossing it. But the 'cism is just beneath the surface.

I hope you get raped by a pack of ******s. :shaq:

Then robbed by a pack of Jews. :mjpls: