Black Dudes Are Natural PUAs

Daps
4qi2.jpg

:yeshrug:

:myman:

its funny the OP expected black people to co-sign him on this one lol

:comeon: I say real shyt because I feel like it, not for approval. People are mad sensitive here so c'mon breh, slap yourself of you believe what you just said.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Most black guys "swag" is saying outrageously sexual stuff and being loud... Lol no thanks, I have my own game going on

Neurotic Jewish guy swag >>>>

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Not gonna smash the op, cuz i'd say its somewhat true in his case.

White dudes who grow up around blacks, ricans immersed in hip hop culture do tend to have the cool factor rubbed off on them.

Never forget, me and mines in high school went to another school way out in the sticks for a bonfire party(never been to one before) and my boy kenny(white mike we called him)was with us as per the regular. We heard the girls out there were down for whatever, so there we were.
At a party, with half the white dudes playing hackeysack, some hugged up on their girls, and others just doing stupid stuff like chasing each other around with sticks that were on fire.
Some girls were laughing at the stiupid antics of the dudes, others just looked bored, and we cleaned up.
So many numbers, and white mike got more than any of us, due to the school being predominately white.
He told us in the car back that the girl who sucked him off in the corner of the parking lot said "he was cool like a black dude, but not black".
Got some side-eye for that, but it is what it is.
OP is right, in limited cases.

Daps
Most black guys "swag" is saying outrageously sexual stuff and being loud... Lol no thanks, I have my own game going on

Neurotic Jewish guy swag >>>>

Nope. And I should know, I've tried both :heh:

:wtf: is a PUAs

Pick-up artists. Like, good at pulling bytches. Of course, it's not really a "natural" thing, just a product of the environment, so the thread title is misleading. White/latino/asian dudes who grow up in these types of urban communities have just as much success with girls, but there's way fewer of them.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Not gonna smash the op, cuz i'd say its somewhat true in his case.

White dudes who grow up around blacks, ricans immersed in hip hop culture do tend to have the cool factor rubbed off on them.

Never forget, me and mines in high school went to another school way out in the sticks for a bonfire party(never been to one before) and my boy kenny(white mike we called him)was with us as per the regular. We heard the girls out there were down for whatever, so there we were.
At a party, with half the white dudes playing hackeysack, some hugged up on their girls, and others just doing stupid stuff like chasing each other around with sticks that were on fire.
Some girls were laughing at the stiupid antics of the dudes, others just looked bored, and we cleaned up.
So many numbers, and white mike got more than any of us, due to the school being predominately white.
He told us in the car back that the girl who sucked him off in the corner of the parking lot said "he was cool like a black dude, but not black".
Got some side-eye for that, but it is what it is.
OP is right, in limited cases.

You c00ns never stop. I love how you glossed over the fact that OP called you a dumb nikka just so you could have the trait of being "cool". How you get trolled into insulting yourself? :pachaha:

Daps
OP called you a dumb nikka

:whoo: :wtf: :ufdup:

I ain't even mad at you though. If a person has enough bytch in them, it comes out when confronted with some real shyt, and this is what happened when you were typing those words. I said nothing like that but that's what your mind turned it into because you have low self esteem and think that people insult you, even when they don't. Could be because you feel you deserve to be insulted - people see what they want to see, right?

In the future, chill out breh; you're a man, have some self-respect. Not everyone's trying to belittle you, even if that's how you feel you deserve to be treated...

Daps
So OP what is your education

Top business school :smugdraper:. Undergraduate - thought about going for an MBA or a Master's but there's too much money to make, don't have the time for that shyt. Might go back to uni to take a 1-year course in some bullshyt subject just to fukk around and relax.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:whoo: :wtf: :ufdup:
I ain't even mad at you though. If a person has enough bytch in them, it comes out when confronted with some real shyt, and this is what happened when you were typing those words. I said nothing like that but that's what your mind turned it into because you have low self esteem and think that people insult you, even when they don't. Could be because you feel you deserve to be insulted - people see what they want to see, right?
In the future, chill out breh; you're a man, have some self-respect. Not everyone's trying to belittle you, even if that's how you feel you deserve to be treated...
ef10d_ORIG-44266966_unsuccessful_troll.jpg