Black Dudes Are Natural PUAs

Daps
I'm a :smugdraper: (whiteboy), and most of my cac brethren are shyt at talking to girls. Raised by protective parents, not much social experience, lack the balls to roll up to the opposite sex... Just :flabbynsick: status at game.

Black dudes, on the other hand... Confident, no hang-ups and full-on direct with chicks. A *much* higher % of y'all approach women all the fukking time and are basically naturals at pick-up from sheer experience and trial+error.

:manny:

I can't even hate - I learned a lot from watching black dudes around girls. I'm basically fearless, I have no shame in my game and I know what these heaux want :takedat:. Those traits + being white = :win:

Thank you black dudes.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'm a :smugdraper: (whiteboy), and most of my cac brethren are shyt at talking to girls. Raised by protective parents, not much social experience, lack the balls to roll up to the opposite sex... Just :flabbynsick: status at game.

Black dudes, on the other hand... Confident, no hang-ups and full-on direct with chicks. A *much* higher % of y'all approach women all the fukking time and are basically naturals at pick-up from sheer experience and trial+error.

I can't even hate - I learned a lot from watching black dudes around girls. I'm basically fearless, I have no shame in my game and I know what these heaux want :takedat:. Those traits + being white = :win:

Thank you black dudes.

Would have dapped until I saw this little tidbit :usure:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
jesus christ, do cacs have to take over every god damn forum?
2u4q9zq.jpg

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

Thank you black dudes.

oh look another white boy stealing black peoples swag, how creative. :pachaha:

Daps
thanks for stereotyping a whole race of men based on ~2 percent of its population on earth of which you've problem met .001 percent

Actually, I'm not stereotyping shyt. Due to the way Western society functions, kids growing up in black communities tend to be more socially experienced from the get-go. If you don't understand why - e.g. less money, higher probability of working parents meaning more time spent with peers from the same age group - you have no common sense.

The uncomfortable fact is, whites are worse at social skills and blacks are worse academically. You can be :umad: all you want, but that's the general trend.

Now, if I was to start stereotyping, I would say something like: "You seem to have a poor grasp of basic logic and common sense... But then you're a woman, so how much common sense can you have anyway?". However, I'm a good person so I won't do that.

jesus christ, do cacs have to take over every god damn forum?
2u4q9zq.jpg

Your avatar says "no women"... Should you really be in this thread?

oh look another white boy stealing black peoples swag, how creative. :pachaha:

Stealing swag? :wtf: I'm sorry, I hadn't realized that confidence and being direct were a black-exclusive thing.

Edit: Oh wait, you sell your dignity p*ssy for money. :snoop: why did I bother replying.

Would have dapped until I saw this little tidbit :usure:

I don't give a fukk about skin color, I could be purple for all it matters to me. It does matter to other people though - I couldn't even live where I live right now if I was anything other than a cac. Should I pretend that being white, educated and having game sucks? :yeshrug: it is what it is breh... What I said isn't personal opinion - it's a fact that I happen to acknowledge but dislike.

Ignorant people are gonna be :umad: as hell at this thread, just like white people get mad as fukk when I slam them for racism with pure facts and logic. Some people can't handle the real. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So according to people, you have to be a nerdy anti social person, or some swagged out dude that can't accomplish shyt academically. :yeshrug:

But if the two groups stop hating each other so damn much, maybe they could learn a thing or two about tolerance.

Daps
then why did you say that fukkhead

Why is a whore all up in my thread acting like her opinion matters to anyone?

So according to people, you have to be a nerdy anti social person, or some swagged out dude that can't accomplish shyt academically. :yeshrug:

But if the two groups stop hating each other so damn much, maybe they could learn a thing or two about tolerance.

That's what I'm saying man. I learn from everyone I meet - but black guys generally have more swag so that's how it's been. The real lesson here is tolerance and taking the best from the people around you. Thanks for getting what I meant. :myman: