Black Dude Whoopin his PAWG Chick (WorldStar)

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I can just imagine the dude who kissed her watching WSHH like :popsbang: knowing he got more than just a kiss.... and she took some hits for her letting him hit.

When jumpoff is the next dudes main chick... :manny:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6FsdmyCCeo"]Future- That's my hoe - YouTube[/ame]

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
The fuck would you put this on the internet for?

That's the main problem with people these days, they want to get famous on the internet.

The beating wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And it’s not just that, it’s the ratcheted nature of the broad just saying, with so much lackadaisicalness in her tone,

”Yeah, I mean, can you just stop hitting her? I mean seriously, I know I sound extremely non-chalant, but I’m filming here so I can’t really intervene as much as I’d like because being on Worldstar is my only concern – but if I don’t at least say something, the webernets would really think I’m an apathetic, hood rat who enjoys a black man beating on a white woman cuz his ass should be dating a sista… N-E-WAIZ!”

Well, he’ll enjoy his time in prison and the bytch with the camera phone and her ratchet self probably didn’t see it as big of a deal as we do cuz she probably catches the beats from her own mans on a consistent basis – you can tell by her reaction how desensitized she is to domestic abuse. I’m not going to generalize the black woman’s disdain for white women, but that video is sure telling of the overall disdain and tension between the two groups.

Not trying to create more tension than there already is, but let’s be reality – women hate on eachother irregardless… the racial disparities are just the catalyst for the beefage.

All those ratchet ass VH-1 thug love (flava of love, Real Chance of Love, Hip Hop Hoes with Pros, etc) shows, you never see the white bytches being at harmony with the colored broads. It’s just the way of the hate and even the producers couldn’t manufacture the automatic drama/hysteria; shiit gon’ go down irregardless.

You know what’s crazy to me? I know when these bytches get all riled up and altercations/mass disputes ensue, I can feel how moistly damp they be creamin in they Vickies.

It’s almost like a neurotically erotic response when there’s rage in a woman.

:queen:

C

Black women hate white women.............but LOVE them some "White Men"

Black men hate white men...........but love those white women....

We are a strange ass race man.....

I 200% guarantee you that the idiotic mothers always told their son never to marry a white woman..........NEVER said the same to their daughter about a white man

I sometimes wonder what the case would be like if OJ was a white man.....and Nicole Sompson was a black women........

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was soft for real any a you nikkaz blowin' shyt up over them baby slaps is p*ssy...

You can tell that nikka ain't bout it the way he was tellin' her she was a ho...

Im not for violence against women - but if I catch my bytch kissin' another nikka, talkin' to another nikka, fukkin' or suckin another nikka she gettin' all her shyt broken from catchin' a hook to her face, I aint neva lied...

Knock her ass out with just one clean punch.... Let her know she ain't shyt and dump her muthafukkin ass while shes out in some fukkin' alley so the bums can do her ass...

Its not about hittin' bytches or not, its about respect...

And yeah I like the bytches I fukk with to know I've knocked bytches out so that they scared too, fukk you too nikka

Beastmode

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
i know gettin done dirty by a woman hurts every man has been through that before...but you gotta dominate your emotions and feelings...he should just leave her and charge her to the game...if you gotta put your hands on her to check her imo it aint that serious...im not risking my freedom for no bytch but hey too each is own:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet in some twisted way, she takes pleasure in that shyt.

Some white girls wanna get handled like that by a nikka.

The seek that shyt.That "real nikka" experience.

I can tell by the way she tried to keep it going at the end, she get's off on the drama.Females like her see it as "extreme passion"...."he cared enough to beat my ass:noah:"

And then they look forward to the make up sex....because....as you know......The "passion":beli:

The next nikka she gets with is going to have to do the same thing.

Or else she's going to think he's soft and can't "Man up and handle her"

shyt like this, I pay it no never mind

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No lessons learned here. If he would have hit her and left or just left, if she liked him or felt anything for him she wouldn't do it again. Just slapping her and yelling...those slaps will heal and those words will be forgotten. She's just gonna have resentment. She'll cheat because the repercussions are short term and even if he does leave he's left a negative connotation so it's not like she's gonna realize she fukked up and want him back or feel he's the one that got away.

I don't condone domestic violence but I do condone teaching lessons. If your gonna do it do it right.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
H ard O n H oes

man-steals-umbrella-shoves-girl.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
i aint never hit a woman in my life..but yall call that a beating?? :what:

She knew what typa guy he was and she chose to put herself in a position where he would assume she cheated
nikkas going around kissing white hoes outta nowhere?:usure:

She knew how dude was gonna react and still acted like a slut
Probably one of them hoes who loves drama..thinking getting stomped out is how true love is shown
:manny:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Cape On for the Sake of a Female but :whoa: I'm not taking her out. How dare a Man raise his Hand on a Female, especially when he's 4 Times her Size.

:to:
But Sometimes...

Last edited by a moderator: