Black Dude Whoopin his PAWG Chick (WorldStar)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
wbmph.gif

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's leaving, so why is she following him. fukk all that battered women crap.(in this society at least)

And ain't it a law stating if you see a crime and do nothing you are held accountable for something?

And that other female is hollering at kids(white girls kids?)why this dude is fighting a white girl. She (camera man)should be more concerned with those kids hearing/seeing this than recording for wshh.

Everyone on these worldstar links should have some type of penalty. How many crimes are are put in world star daily.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Don't hit a woman, not because it's "morally" wrong or whatever simpish nonsense, don't hit a woman because whatever costs outweigh the benefits. Also, you're playing into their hands. They want you to hit them. He had the right idea by dropping her though if only he would have just followed through rather than try to ufc her.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: sad sad world we live in .. i dont know whats more pitiful,the guy hitting the woman or the woman recording it.

i respect the girl for getting back up and telling him to get the fukk out tho,even if she risked getting sent back down the stairs :huhldup:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I hope them crackas throw the book at this fakkit ass monkey! :pacspit:

Why all he did was beat a white woman. :manny:

He was hittin her like a bytch since she had the balls to chase him down because a real beating leaves women curled up in balls like dead spiders.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Black man dating a skinny blonde :leon:

Also, why she kept following him after he left, :wtf: is wrong with this women :wtf:

st0rmfr0nt's gonna have a field day with this.

Yep, first thing that came to mind when I saw this video :snoop:
Which is what Tariq speaks about:ahh:

Could you post a link of this video of you don't mind?

I'm very interested in watching a video about this subject.