Black Dude Whoopin his PAWG Chick (WorldStar)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Looks like she is used to abusive relationships the way she fought back at the end, he could have easily KO'd her on the stairs.

never punched my ch!ck but ! d!d choke her t!l she calmed down... Ida tossed her down them steps sw!ftly w!t no remorse...

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah can't co-sign this at all. You dudes need to learn how to control yourselves

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Sadly...like many low-self esteem women accustomed to abuse, she only became reactive to him once he threatened to leave her, and he said they were done as a couple (She kept calling his baby as he was striking her). Only when he said "its over" did she then became combative. You can see in the few short frames of her face that he whooped her ass pretty good.

These two are obviously highly dysfunctional and an outside party, whether a family member or friend, needs to intervene and get them away from each other before someone is killed. Neither values each other, themselves, or their dignity.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:whew: thank god she hit him back will show the domestic abuse went both ways he wont get more than a few months

EzJFKd0.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Sadly...like many women accustomed to abuse she only became reactive to him once he threatened to leave her, and he said they were done as a couple. Only then she became combative. You can see in the few short frames of her face that he whooped her ass pretty good.

These two are obviously highly dysfunctional and an outside party, whether a family member or friend, needs to intervene and get them away from each other before someone is killed. Neither values each other, their own selves, or their dignity.

smh so true. how in the hell are most females, hell most individuals, wired like that is beyond me. :smh:

the other chic just gonna sit there and record the WHOLE thing and not call the cops? :snoop:

he a hoe azz nikka too in every which way, you can hear it in his voice and see it in his actions. the type of dude that don't deal w/chicks with backbones cause he won't always get his way.

on top of all this, it's ironic I said all of that and she "cheated" on him :laugh:

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
*I didn't kissed him, he kissed me and I was scared* :beli:
bytch you know damn well you kissed him, don't condone domestic violence tho :whoa:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
st0rmfr0nt's gonna have a field day with this.

Also, he wasn't hitting her too hard because if he was, when he told her to "shutt the fukk up" she would've shut the fukk up instead of shrieking like a banshee, continually making excuses for her bad behavior. :usure:

Sounds like the chick behind the camera was black (possibly even related, calling him "bro") and I found her reaction kinda funny too. She wasn't livid or trying to get him off her, she was nonchalantly saying shyt like "she's small", "she's already knotted up" etc. Didn't sound like she was really concerned. Might've been a different reaction if the victim wasn't white and/or wasn't a ho. :mjpls:

All that being said, like a poster mentioned earlier, she didn't fight back until after dude had doled out punishment and declared the relationship over, walking away. Then she started hitting him, screaming all types of "motherfukkers" and threatening to call the cops. The fact that he didn't push her down the stairs or start punching her shows he ain't really about that abusive life...especially considering her reaction to those open-handed slaps was to hop up and try to start a Round 2. :snoop:

Whoever uploaded this video to the internet of him laying his hands on this petite white chick must've wanted old boy to die or go to jail for a long time. If he somehow makes it out of this situation unscathed, that's someone he should definitely cut off.