Black Dude Whoopin his PAWG Chick (WorldStar)

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Out of everything he LIVING IN HER HOUSE..which probably mean she paying for everything that niqqa probably got and she probably got tired of doing that shyt and find some other niqqa who actually work for a living and he found out and he like hell naw.. he thinking like i can't let u kick me out the house i have no where to go..

Now i'm making this shyt up, but most of the time from my experience of seeing shyt like this, this is what usually happens

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
"Stop hitting her bro":what:

fukk making a video for worldstar:why:. I would've been rushed that nikka with a kitchen knife, pot, pan or something:ufdup:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Lame nikka.

I joke about beatin bytches up, but damn. You about to go through the legal system for real over this shyt. I woulda jump on the fukk recording the video too. At least leasve with the evidence.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Out of everything he LIVING IN HER HOUSE..which probably mean she paying for everything that niqqa probably got and she probably got tired of doing that shyt and find some other niqqa who actually work for a living and he found out and he like hell naw.. he thinking like i can't let u kick me out the house i have no where to go..

Now i'm making this shyt up, but most of the time from my experience of seeing shyt like this, this is what usually happens

naw man....of course you right. And because brothas like that know they are in an inferior position when it comes to their partner, they use fear and intimidation to maintain domination in the relationship. Its the oldest trick in the book.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
So quick to grab the camera but not to stop the violence :demonic:

And it’s not just that, it’s the ratcheted nature of the broad just saying, with so much lackadaisicalness in her tone,

”Yeah, I mean, can you just stop hitting her? I mean seriously, I know I sound extremely non-chalant, but I’m filming here so I can’t really intervene as much as I’d like because being on Worldstar is my only concern – but if I don’t at least say something, the webernets would really think I’m an apathetic, hood rat who enjoys a black man beating on a white woman cuz his ass should be dating a sista… N-E-WAIZ!”

Well, he’ll enjoy his time in prison and the bytch with the camera phone and her ratchet self probably didn’t see it as big of a deal as we do cuz she probably catches the beats from her own mans on a consistent basis – you can tell by her reaction how desensitized she is to domestic abuse. I’m not going to generalize the black woman’s disdain for white women, but that video is sure telling of the overall disdain and tension between the two groups.

Not trying to create more tension than there already is, but let’s be reality – women hate on eachother irregardless… the racial disparities are just the catalyst for the beefage.

All those ratchet ass VH-1 thug love (flava of love, Real Chance of Love, Hip Hop Hoes with Pros, etc) shows, you never see the white bytches being at harmony with the colored broads. It’s just the way of the hate and even the producers couldn’t manufacture the automatic drama/hysteria; shiit gon’ go down irregardless.

You know what’s crazy to me? I know when these bytches get all riled up and altercations/mass disputes ensue, I can feel how moistly damp they be creamin in they Vickies.

It’s almost like a neurotically erotic response when there’s rage in a woman.

:queen:

Daps
And it’s not just that, it’s the ratcheted nature of the broad just saying, with so much lackadaisicalness in her tone,

”Yeah, I mean, can you just stop hitting her? I mean seriously, I know I sound extremely non-chalant, but I’m filming here so I can’t really intervene as much as I’d like because being on Worldstar is my only concern – but if I don’t at least say something, the webernets would really think I’m an apathetic, hood rat who enjoys a black man beating on a white woman cuz his ass should be dating a sista… N-E-WAIZ!”

Well, he’ll enjoy his time in prison and the bytch with the camera phone and her ratchet self probably didn’t see it as big of a deal as we do cuz she probably catches the beats from her own mans on a consistent basis – you can tell by her reaction how desensitized she is to domestic abuse. I’m not going to generalize the black woman’s disdain for white women, but that video is sure telling of the overall disdain and tension between the two groups.

Not trying to create more tension than there already is, but let’s be reality – women hate on eachother irregardless… the racial disparities are just the catalyst for the beefage.

All those ratchet ass VH-1 thug love (flava of love, Real Chance of Love, Hip Hop Hoes with Pros, etc) shows, you never see the white bytches being at harmony with the colored broads. It’s just the way of the hate and even the producers couldn’t manufacture the automatic drama/hysteria; shiit gon’ go down irregardless.

You know what’s crazy to me? I know when these bytches get all riled up and altercations/mass disputes ensue, I can feel how moistly damp they be creamin in they Vickies.

It’s almost like a neurotically erotic response when there’s rage in a woman.

:queen:

Oh no he'll do a stint for a short time OMG hahahah he doesnt give a fukk and he should have broke her orbital bone

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
yes she will..according to white dudes she damage goods now.. especially if the kid is her's and he or she is biracial..

them white dudes don't want her no more

Exactly, white boys have the saying: "Once you go black, we don't want you back."