Black drug king pin shows are played out.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I agree, though I enjoy black actors getting opportunities. It’s time for more.

We need more black spy films, action, corporate dramas, ancient war shows, etc. Well written, not the average BS that is spout out that are aunties watch.

Hell I would take a black vampire show that isn't too corny. Idc, just need more variety
Keeping it 100 though, yall say this, they eventually make what you ask for, then yall don't watch em.

Example: Altered Carbon season 2 was the Black sci-fi show nikkas begged for for years...it drops...not a whole lot of commotion about it...show gets cancelled sometime after.

Yall got to show up too.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Billions is a perfect example. How dope would it have been if Axe Capital was an all black company, and David Axlerod was a breh. Those type of companies do exist, but they don’t fit with the culture in this country.

Instead the two main people of color are subordinates. One is a bedwench thot, and the other is a gay bedwench thot. :snoop:

Not one lie told. As rich and vast as melenated history is, they only want to portray us in a negative light and when it's not about committing crime, nikkas is magical negro side kicks or the slutted out "love interest"

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not one lie told. As rich and vast as melenated history is, they only want to portray us in a negative light and when it's not about committing crime, nikkas is magical negro side kicks or the slutted out "love interest"

house of lies had a black lead, and Marty Khan even started his own firm, but damn near everybody else on the show was white.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Billions is a perfect example. How dope would it have been if Axe Capital was an all black company, and David Axlerod was a breh. Those type of companies do exist, but they don’t fit with the culture in this country.

Instead the two main people of color are subordinates. One is a bedwench thot, and the other is a gay bedwench thot. :snoop:

I stopped watching billions shortly after they had the lawyer chick wenching hard. Her co worker is one thing but his slimy brother? Na im good.