black christians...why are ya'll scared of African Traditional Religions?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I rather be a slave to God than slave to a world that doesn't love you and the retirement plan is hell. The question I ask you is why are you attacking us because we believe in Jesus. If you don't believe than do you

how? aint nobody on the Coli a real christian . you not a Christian if you celebrate pagan holidays. how is that hard to understand?

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
i'm not attacking ya'll i'm attacking the bullshyt religion you believe in that was forced on you. wake the fukk up, there is no salvation in jesus, period. ya'll keep praying and hoping and waiting and forgiving, meanwhile you're catching hell on earth while cacs are living it up. fukk that, blacks deserve their heaven NOW and not in some bullshyt afterlife fairytale.

you black so called christians have been used against black people and actually aid white supremacy. the shyt is disgusting and i've had enough of it.

Your religion does not determine whether you catch hell in America your skin color does. That white officer is not checking if your an atheist before pulling the trigger. Praying, hoping, and forgiving does not equal inaction, tolerance, and forgetting the injustices perpetrated against us. Just because I pray doesn't mean I sit on my ass and do nothing.

Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, and MLK all practiced religions that by your account did not come from Africa, and they all did more for our people than anyone in here.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Here's an idea everyone just build on what works for you. If you a Christian fine,but keep.that where you're at and I'll keep.what I do where im.at.
I don't know why people have a hard time with this. If you're a Christian, Muslim, Hebrew/Jewish, Atheists, Agnostic, African Traditional Religion/worship, deist, etc just do you and leave people alone.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
a lot of ya'll are mad dismissive/scared of ATR's and I'd like to know why since it's what our ancestors practiced WAY before christianity was introduced...

Have ya'll even done any research on the different systems?

Is it because your fam has been "Christian" or for a few generations?:aicmon:

Is it because your pastor/imam taught you that it's "devil worship"? :shaq2:

why can't ya'll see that christianity is and has always been toxic for black folks? :mindblown:
nikka Christianity is apart of African culture. What the fukk are you talking about

Christianity in Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jews of Bilad el-Sudan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Rant Mode sorry.

Look alot of yall need to stop worrying if Jese was white or black at the end of the day, I follow Jesus because in my heart and in my spirit I know hes the truth. Yes I know slave masters used Christianity to program the slaves to say it was ok but that was the devil once again using God to confuse and oppress men. Remember the devil used the bible to temp Jesus too. People can and will anything to further their agenda.
But Jesus is real and he is the only way to escape this devil controlled world. Stop letting the devil beat you out of your soul.
fukk you and that nikka Jesus...
nikkas is fukked up out here but it's some nikka in the sky just posted in heaven with a bagel just chilling watching all this bullshyt happen...
:camby: fukk outta here...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
it's a lie for black christians to pretend they're praying to a black jesus. jesus in the western world has been portrayed as a genetic recessive cac for centuries. ya'll are praying to a white jesus, b.

1. If you're a Christian, you don't pray to Jesus.

2. Just because Jesus in the Western World "has been portrayed" one way doesn't mean he is that way,
the same way Cleopatra, Hannibal, The Pharoahs, and cowboys have been portrayed a particular way they weren't.

Thanks for your concern, though.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. If you're a Christian, you don't pray to Jesus.

2. Just because Jesus in the Western World "has been portrayed" one way doesn't mean he is that way,
the same way Cleopatra, Hannibal, The Pharoahs, and cowboys have been portrayed a particular way they weren't.

Thanks for your concern, though.

Again not answering the questions I posed in the op.