black christians...why are ya'll scared of African Traditional Religions?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
If it started in Egypt , why nikkas callin him jesus like he own a taco shop ?
Yeshua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The English name Jesus derives from the Late Latinname Iesus, which transliterates the Koine Greek name Ἰησοῦς Iēsoûs.
In the Septuagint and other Greek-language Jewishtexts, such as the writings of Josephus and Philo of Alexandria, Ἰησοῦς Iēsoûs is the standard Koine Greek form used to translate both of the Hebrew names: Yehoshua and Yeshua.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
tranca-rua-das-almas.jpg

Spooky.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Why are y'all so concerned about what black Christians believe?

Why do y'all care so much what Jesus's skin color was?

Why do you assume that just because Jesus wasn't white, that he *had* to be black?

Why do y'all think we pray to a "white Jesus" just because that's how he is presented in Western civilization?

:denzelcmonson:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Why do you assume that just because Jesus wasn't white, that he *had* to be black?

Why do y'all think we pray to a "white Jesus" just because that's how he is presented in Western civilization?

raw

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even care what people believe in. What ever makes you sleep at night. I don't give a fukk about any of this shyt anymore.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

black christians are some of the biggest aids of racism white supremacy

last time i checked it was cacs that went around falsely portraying "jesus" as a blond cac. black people didnt do that.

because based on history in that part of the world he would've been black. if blacks are the original man, what does that make adam and eve?

because black christians are modern slaves, being used by wihtes. nothing more, nothing less. they forced their names, religion, and culture on blacks and you're willingly going along with the program.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even care what people believe in. What ever makes you sleep at night. I don't give a fukk about any of this shyt anymore.

except they believe in and practice a form of racism white supremacy by going along with this christian bullshyt