black christians...why are ya'll scared of African Traditional Religions?

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
nah, i dont follow the NOI but i respect their teachings and social ideology for the most part.

Farrakhan changed up alot of their ideology tho.

Just recently saw him sideways give a pass for interracial dating. I'm thinking 'the honorable Elijah Muhammad would not approve'

Aligning with Scientology really threw me for a loop.

And U r correct about the psychological fear black folks have going outside of their 'given religion' and studying the ancient African science practiced by the Africans by the Nile

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
uhhh you never answered my question though. why haven't you looked into the systems your people were practicing before they were given christian bible?

so you're telling me the devil taught you about the jesus that you worship? :huhldup:
He is saying that racist white people twisted the scripture and used them out of context in their efforts to justify their devilment towards black people. Just like the serpent did to Eve in the garden and just like the Devil did when he was trying to tempt Jesus.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
First off I still ride for my people but I love all people because thats what christ did. I'm a christian first and a black man second. what yall need to understand is all those people using god for white supremacy are going to answer to god for that and it might not be pretty.

And here's the problem right here...

"Christian first, black man second"...smh.

But I realize the majority of people are made to serve so I don't bother with Christians too much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can use that excuse if you want... jesus aint a african name tho . you worship some spanish Columbus type shyt thats a bootleg of African spirituality.

why make excuses when you can just cop the original?
Do the knowledge but i guess you wont read up on it. I dont worship what u claim but continue to cook.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First off I still ride for my people but I love all people because thats what christ did. I'm a christian first and a black man second. what yall need to understand is all those people using god for white supremacy are going to answer to god for that and it might not be pretty.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

ya'll gon give me a migraine for real

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
lol the thing is christianity aint working for black folks as a collective. its working against us
I'm sorry to say this brotha, but not all of us are meant to escape the wheel. Some are gonna have to come back here and relive this shyt cause they'reyou get souls and need to learn the lesson.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rant Mode sorry.

Look alot of yall need to stop worrying if Jese was white or black at the end of the day, I follow Jesus because in my heart and in my spirit I know hes the truth. Yes I know slave masters used Christianity to program the slaves to say it was ok but that was the devil once again using God to confuse and oppress men. Remember the devil used the bible to temp Jesus too. People can and will anything to further their agenda.
But Jesus is real and he is the only way to escape this devil controlled world. Stop letting the devil beat you out of your soul.

Can you prove this?:jbhmm:

Religion :camby: