black christians...why are ya'll scared of African Traditional Religions?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the coli dot com

Only place I see six figure blacks and atheist blacks in abundance

again with the slave mind. just because you're not christian doesnt mean you're an atheist :mindblown:

just proves my point that ya'll "christians" avoid ATR's without doing ANY research on your own. keep listening to these prosperity pastors and shyt if you want. they aint tryna liberate you b.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again with the slave mind. just because you're not christian doesnt mean you're an atheist :mindblown:

just proves my point that ya'll "christians" avoid ATR's without doing ANY research on your own. keep listening to these prosperity pastors and shyt if you want. they aint tryna liberate you b.
I rather be a slave to God than slave to a world that doesn't love you and the retirement plan is hell. The question I ask you is why are you attacking us because we believe in Jesus. If you don't believe than do you

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rant Mode sorry.

Look alot of yall need to stop worrying if Jese was white or black at the end of the day, I follow Jesus because in my heart and in my spirit I know hes the truth. Yes I know slave masters used Christianity to program the slaves to say it was ok but that was the devil once again using God to confuse and oppress men. Remember the devil used the bible to temp Jesus too. People can and will anything to further their agenda.
But Jesus is real and he is the only way to escape this devil controlled world. Stop letting the devil beat you out of your soul.

uhhh you never answered my question though. why haven't you looked into the systems your people were practicing before they were given christian bible?

so you're telling me the devil taught you about the jesus that you worship? :huhldup:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Rant Mode sorry.

Look alot of yall need to stop worrying if Jese was white or black at the end of the day, I follow Jesus because in my heart and in my spirit I know hes the truth. Yes I know slave masters used Christianity to program the slaves to say it was ok but that was the devil once again using God to confuse and oppress men. Remember the devil used the bible to temp Jesus too. People can and will anything to further their agenda.
But Jesus is real and he is the only way to escape this devil controlled world. Stop letting the devil beat you out of your soul.
/thread

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rather be a slave to God than slave to a world that doesn't love you and the retirement plan is hell. The question I ask you is why are you attacking us because we believe in Jesus. If you don't believe than do you

i'm not attacking ya'll i'm attacking the bullshyt religion you believe in that was forced on you. wake the fukk up, there is no salvation in jesus, period. ya'll keep praying and hoping and waiting and forgiving, meanwhile you're catching hell on earth while cacs are living it up. fukk that, blacks deserve their heaven NOW and not in some bullshyt afterlife fairytale.

you black so called christians have been used against black people and actually aid white supremacy. the shyt is disgusting and i've had enough of it.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I wasn't a slave so that didn't make sense and My dad is a muslim but My mom is christian so I see how Muslims do things, not really my style.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Rant Mode sorry.

:mjlol:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not attacking ya'll i'm attacking the bullshyt religion you believe in that was forced on you. wake the fukk up, there is no salvation in jesus, period. ya'll keep praying and hoping and waiting and forgiving, meanwhile you're catching hell on earth while cacs are living it up. fukk that, blacks deserve their heaven NOW and not in some bullshyt afterlife fairytale.

you black so called christians have been used against black people and actually aid white supremacy. the shyt is disgusting and i've had enough of it.
First off I still ride for my people but I love all people because thats what christ did. I'm a christian first and a black man second. what yall need to understand is all those people using god for white supremacy are going to answer to god for that and it might not be pretty.