Daps
Respect.

Can’t break down, just keep winning and shining on them

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We send our rejects who cant crack the starting line up to arsenal like Ode.

But seriously watching vini grow from frustrating talent that would fukk up every chance to next goat LW been a thing of beauty. Of course cacs gonna hate a succesful, confident, black man on the biggest sporting team on the planet

See, the thing with Arsenal, we are a special club. We ain't win a major title in almost 20 years, but we still the Arsenal, the coolest club in the world

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Ya'll ever notice at nearly every single European soccer game, there's practically like 1 female in those crowds for every 100 :bryan: dudes?

Timestamped:

All that bs but a breh can't dance.....

about the 1 female maybe the rest of the women stay away because probably high % chance getting raped by them male cacs

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
As expected, he was subjected to racist abuse by the whole stadium. Monkey chants. Even outside the stadium they were singing racist songs about him.

They're singing "he's a monkey, Vinicius is a monkey"

Still did his thing when they scored tho :wow:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
its crazy to me that shyt like this is still going on when they had they had that espn special about it and talking about fining clubs for their fans. i guess money talks and bullshyt runs a marathon

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely bonkers how cacs stay preaching about respect. :pachaha:

I was wondering when they'd get at him. He really needs to leave Spain for England, which isn't rosy but he won't be getting called a monkey daily.
Auba did himself a favour. Mbappe too.
Ansu will experience it too sadly.

Agents really dont care for their players sending them to places like Italy and spain