Black Brazilian soccer star Vinicius Jr. Defiant in the face of racist cacs

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
There's a lot of pro-Black Brazilians. They have very similar backgrounds to Black Americans with a growing Black middle class. I think we need to connect with them socially, economically and romantically. We are 2 of the biggest Black groups outside of Africa. That's a lot of opportunity. The language barrier is the biggest obstacle.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
The funny thing is that he has been dancing since forever. But his finish and decision making used to be really bad. With everyone clowning him. Now he is one the best of his generation and was the second best player in his team last season, when they won everything. And is becoming more confident each day... That's their problem. A confident black kid that they can't bully anymore.

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I have been watching him for about 6 years he has the ability to be the next goat

I think what sets him apart from many other upcoming pontetial future stars is his mindset and work ethic. Breh is extremely professional, isolates his weaknesses and tackles them head on. They said he wasn't strong enough physically when he went to Madrid, so he hired his own personal trainer and dietitian to come live with him. His finishing used to be terrible, so he started doing drills after training. All of it is paying off now. The kid is very strong mentally. The way he been handling this backlash is proof of that.

Also, he clearly has some strong guidance from his parents which is crucial for a young breh.