Black Brazilian soccer star Vinicius Jr. Defiant in the face of racist cacs

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Vini is my boy made in São Gonçalo(A poor neighborhood on the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro composed of mostly black people) and like most of us he suffered with racism even when he was still playing here.

No shyt spain is a very racist country, every black soccer player has experienced hatred there.

Remember when they threw bananas at Daniel Alves during a match

I say, instead of traveling to racist europe shytholes passport gang should look for African and Caribbean countries to visit and make connections.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
my favorite young player in all of Europe above Haaland and Mbappe and this made me even more of a fan. The amount of criticism this guy gets from WHITE reporters even after becoming more polished and a more clinical finisher than when he came to Europe is ridiculous. Rooting extra hard for this guy to win and I am a Real Madrid hater and I hope he embarrasses the hell out of Atletico Madrid (Koke to be specific) this weekend.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude‘s game has matured like crazy and yes he’s only getting extra heat because he’s black. Rooting for him.

Plenty of players celebrate in far more obnoxious fashion. Classic case of them wanting you to be humble when you’re an extraordinary talent to protect their egos

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
The Coli doesn’t care

We hate Pan Africanism

Remember?

I mean, Vini didn't mention Africans so maybe he doesn't care either:troll:

Joking, nice to see he's not backing down from those racists. I had no idea he was still this young tbh. He's probably faced far more serious struggles than those fools. Hala Madrid. Might have to tune in for this weekend game :ehh:

Daps
Vini the young goat , all this started because Koke Athletico Madrid captain say that Vini shouldn’t be dancing in their next match if he scores .

fukk em Vini , dance on these bytch ass MF’s
:gucci:
He should be the last one to talk shyt when his own teammate keep doing this

giphy-35.gif

This is mocking, samba is not