This is mocking, samba is not

Ain't that one of those stupid Fornite dances :francis:

Also Griezmann been known to do some blackface :mjpls:

KTGJZL6V42GOJQNMMSDMJAGRZU.jpg

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Good shyt.

I think what sets him apart from many other upcoming pontetial future stars is his mindset and work ethic. Breh is extremely professional, isolates his weaknesses and tackles them head on. They said he wasn't strong enough physically when he went to Madrid, so he hired his own personal trainer and dietitian to come live with him. His finishing used to be terrible, so he started doing drills after training. All of it is paying off now. The kid is very strong mentally. The way he been handling this backlash is proof of that.

Also, he clearly has some strong guidance from his parents which is crucial for a young breh.

Reading shyt like this is inspiring :wow:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Tomorrow his team will take on City rivals Atletico. A teams which is known for playing dirty :francis:

Some of the players been sending out warnings saying "something bad" might happen if he scores and dances.

Pathetico Madrid :scust:

these football terrorist, they're like the bad boy Pistons, minus the holy grail title (champions league win).

hate them

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why play for the biggest club in the world, in the most prestigious club competition in the world, when you could be playing for London's 3rd best team on a freezing Thursday night in the Arctic Circle :blessed:
We send our rejects who cant crack the starting line up to arsenal like Ode.

But seriously watching vini grow from frustrating talent that would fukk up every chance to next goat LW been a thing of beauty. Of course cacs gonna hate a succesful, confident, black man on the biggest sporting team on the planet

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
I'm a Barcelona fan,God knows he has made us look foolish quite a few times and I support him
I just hope these Atletico pigs don't do anything to him tomorrow
You can bet their coach Simeone will instruct them to get him off his game by any means possible