Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We thank him for her safe return,we know there was a empty barrell and a secluded piece of farmland with her name on it. Shes on that show with Van Lathan i think his name is. I never realized she went through with marrying the white man. Maybe shes gained knowledge of self over these past few years,and could no longer stand laying next to Esau. You can always come home,havent seen her speak negatively on black men. It will take a much stronger black man than me. Well probably not,but we have plenty of reformed pawgers waiting in the wings unfit to judge you:respect:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's probably shattered. I listen to Van Lathan podcast with her. She's head over heels over ol boy. Everything is Bryan,this and Bryan that, while she does her Hollywood shyt. Homie went along for the ride and figured now is the right time to get in her pocket and bounce.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Why yall laughin at this? Yall some miserable nikkas bruh :mjlol: she talked a lot about dude. Its sucka sht he wants spousal support tho. she a fine ass woman too...

lib123

All Star
Daps
She's probably shattered. I listen to Van Lathan podcast with her. She's head over heels over ol boy. Everything is Bryan,this and Bryan that, while she does her Hollywood shyt. Homie went along for the ride and figured now is the right time to get in her pocket and bounce.

Don’t mind her. She’s talked about the problems she’s been having on other people’s pods.