Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In theory but now her standards are probably higher too because she’s earning more and faces public scrutiny of who she gets into a relationship with.
True. A lot of these celebs wants ppl at their level or with some clout when theyre at their highest peak publicly.
Seems like the ones that fare better are the ones who don't care and date ppl who arent in the public eye

lib123

All Star
Daps
It always seems more embarrassing for the woman when they man files first publicly.

And he's filing for spousal support?

:damn:

Yeah because in most cases the woman is either cheating or has serious personal issues. Not saying that’s the case here, especially since he’s trying to finesse her out of money.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
She's probably shattered. I listen to Van Lathan podcast with her. She's head over heels over ol boy. Everything is Bryan,this and Bryan that, while she does her Hollywood shyt. Homie went along for the ride and figured now is the right time to get in her pocket and bounce.
I’m sorry but wypipo do not be keeping it 100. Like you be thinking shyt is all good then the just flip on you

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Guess Its ok for black women to date down when its a white man. Dont hear many comments on that cac not being on her level.. etc.. Only way he getting spousal support is if she was the breadwinner and he was living off her.
I noticed most women of color lower their standards when it comes to cac

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Guess Its ok for black women to date down when its a white man. Dont hear many comments on that cac not being on her level.. etc.. Only way he getting spousal support is if she was the breadwinner and he was living off her.
You gotta remember that being white is the holy grail for swirlers. That queen attitude also goes out the window when they date cacs.