Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wow, I listen to Higher Learning and I know she was having personal problems. I thought it was a sick love one. Now this.
It was probably both her grandmother and the marriage.
A lot of people thought he and the other white dude that she really wanted were grifters and just using her.
Asking for spousal support is ho shyt.

She's smart and fine AF so she shouldnt have any issues.

lib123

All Star
Daps
It was probably both her grandmother and the marriage.
A lot of people thought he and the other white dude that she really wanted were grifters and just using her.
Asking for spousal support is ho shyt.

She's smart and fine AF so she shouldnt have any issues.

She wouldn’t have gone on the Bachelor looking for love if it was that easy. And she’s about to be 39.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She wouldn’t have gone on the Bachelor looking for love if it was that easy. And she’s about to be 39.
True but her having a little clout and celebrity will probably increase her chances.

But hey, she made her decision when she had other choices.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Ehh she's had some questionable takes and always talks about Black people needing White allies. And she got visibly uptight when Van talked about the importance of Black marriages (timestamped around 11 min).

I’ve seen this podcast before. Didn’t know that chick was her. Did they have kids?

lib123

All Star
Daps
True but her having a little clout and celebrity will probably increase her chances.

But hey, she made her decision when she had other choices.

In theory but now her standards are probably higher too because she’s earning more and faces public scrutiny of who she gets into a relationship with.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I always thought these type of shows were fake, didn't know people actually got together from them :jbhmm: