Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
she picked the winner

dr-bryan-abasolo-640x480.jpg

:snoop:Ashamed to admit that I binged this shyt with my wife on Hulu. Only reason I watched cause I think Rachel is a cutie pie and she got a little body on her. Knew about 6 eps in that she was gonna pick this cac. She bought ol dude a $7k Breitling Navitimer on one of their dates and her busted sister is married to a cracker.
I know, :gurl:.......:snoop:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yea after she quickly bushed all those successful brothers, I knew what time it was with her.

But love is colorblind, right.
Black men called it right when they announced that she was the bachelorette and we were labeled haters:russ: The fact is that any black person that goes on those shows isn't looking for someone black. However you can bet your entire life savings that if they ever do a black bachelor he'll pick a sista, and that'll be because he'll feel pressured into doing so.

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:manny:

How do u find love on a show u kissing 20 other guys, each one of them telling u bullshyt u want to hear and the fantasy dream of a perfect life u have in mind when they probably have other ideas

And she’s a attorney to:mjlol:

Always these professional broads that’s great in their careers but finding a man they have no clue

lib123

All Star
Daps
:manny:

How do u find love on a show u kissing 20 other guys, each one of them telling u bullshyt u want to hear and the fantasy dream of a perfect life u have in mind when they probably have other ideas

And she’s a attorney to:mjlol:

Always these professional broads that’s great in their careers but finding a man they have no clue

Lol I didn't watch the show but people online are saying she turned down several Black men who were doctors, lawyers and engineers on the show.

:mjpls: