Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Daps
Reppin
X
I had to re-check @Brehsbian post history but this is ol' girl that was going hard against IR relationships? :jbhmm:

Now it's ok when a BW is with a wm :gucci:

That high heel turn :scust:

Ya'll some emotional asses :mjlol: quit tagging me like it's an emergency. Clearly from the emojis I was joking, but tbh, I really don't care.

Partially why I don't post here as much, I don't have the energy to be outraged at shyt that isn't lining my pockets. I've never even seen this show.
I see you just gonna skip the part where I mentioned my black male cousin and all of his white women tinder matches, huh:jbhmm:He's now had three successful dates with a white girl and I don't care. I got him a better job because I want to see my fam thrive. Who he dates is on him.

Meanwhile, all the women in my family, myself included don't give dwights a first glance, let alone a second. We're African American, tho:troll:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
"Happy ending":comeon:

Ask Serena williams how her "happy ending" is going, her mixed baby aint even out of the womb & already getting racially abused by cacs. She thought her money accolades & dating a white man would avoid racial predjuice. First thing people see is color
when did she tell you that? :jbhmm:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I thought you lot were GMB? you weren't going to marry and you look down on marriage so why do you care when someone decides to GMB? :patrice::martin::what::usure:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll some emotional asses :mjlol: quit tagging me like it's an emergency. Clearly from the emojis I was joking, but tbh, I really don't care.

Partially why I don't post here as much, I don't have the energy to be outraged at shyt that isn't lining my pockets. I've never even seen this show.
I see you just gonna skip the part where I mentioned my black male cousin and all of his white women tinder matches, huh:jbhmm:He's now had three successful dates with a white girl and I don't care. I got him a better job because I want to see my fam thrive. Who he dates is on him.

Meanwhile, all the women in my family, myself included don't give dwights a first glance, let alone a second. We're African American, tho:troll:
:salute: to your bro. If he can fukk pawgs which infuriates you and all you do is come to the coli to bytch and work hard to get him a better job to treat his pawg to the high life he must not take no shyt from you

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.

Of course I skipped that part because the subject is YOU not his fakkit ass :camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@houston911 @dtownreppin214

Before Rachel Lindsay found love on The Bachelorette, her ball was in Kevin Durant’s court! The season 13 Bachelorette star dated the Golden State Warriors small forward in college, a source exclusively reveals to Us Weekly.

According to the insider, Lindsay, 31, and Durant, 28, dated while attending the University of Texas at Austin.

“They broke up when she went to law school,” the insider tells Us, adding that while they split amicably, “it was a pretty serious relationship.”

The ABC star, who previously revealed to Us Weekly ahead of the season 13 premiere that she’s engaged to one of her suitors, went on to study law at Marquette University after getting a B.S. in Sports Management.

679813370_kevin-durant-zoom-eceac137-fffa-4f59-9e98-c20aa011dd30.jpg

"I am very much so in love and very much so engaged!" Lindsay gushed to Us on May 18. "Every morning I wake up and pinch myself and I keep asking myself if this is really happening. It's crazy at times. I feel like I don't even deserve this. I feel like I'm getting everything that I want and I am getting my happy ending."

Durant was previously engaged to two-time WNBA champion Monica Wright and has been linked to models Chantel Jeffries, Crystal Renee and Jasmine Shine.

The Bachelorette airs on Mondays on ABC at 8 p.m. ET.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

If you didn't care your fakkit ass wouldn't have been on a one-Dyke crusade to slander an innocent black man making a pro-black movie!

yyy

All Star
Daps
Anyone else find it interesting that she claims to have found her happy ending because she's engaged to be married. Maybe it's just me but her comments give me the impression that she see's life like a fairy tale.
A couples therapist reveals why modern marriage is so hard
"Marrying because you are deeply attracted to someone and have fallen deeply in love with someone and are lusting [after] that person — all of these are rather recent ideas.

"They come with romanticism; they have arrived in the west about 150 years ago. And never has love been the foundation for marriage — and certainly not in love and in passion."

"Now we want you to be my best friend and my trusted confidant and my passionate lover to boot — and we live twice as long. That's the model."

"We have moved from a model of sexual duty in this romantic arrangement to sexual pleasure and sexual connection," Perel said, "in which desire is, I don't do it [have sex] because it's part of marital duty."

"I do it because I feel like it and you feel like it and we feel like it at the same time and hopefully for each other. There's a lot of conditions that need to be met here."

In other words, when you expect your partner to fulfill all your needs as a human being, there's more room for disappointment. That's especially true in the bedroom.
I'm not going to say that her new relationship is going to fail, but I will say this. For the way she see's love and relationships, it's all downhill from here. She chose this guy not because of any real connection but out of lust. And the "pinch herself" feeling that she talks about is the puppy love phase. It doesn't last.

Studies Show What Happens to Marriages After Having Kids
When people marry, they’re usually in love and happy to be tying the knot. But after that, things tend to change. On average, couples' satisfaction with their marriage declines during the first years of marriage and, if the decline is particularly steep, divorce may follow. The course of true love runs downhill. And that’s before you factor in what happens when it’s time to start buying a carseat and diapers.

For around 30 years, researchers have studied how having children affects a marriage, and the results are conclusive: the relationship between spouses suffers once kids come along. Comparing couples with and without children, researchers found that the rate of the decline in relationship satisfaction is nearly twice as steep for couples who have children than for childless couples. In the event that a pregnancy is unplanned, the parents experience even greater negative impacts on their relationship.

The irony is that even as the marital satisfaction of new parents declines, the likelihood of them divorcing also declines. So, having children may make you miserable, but you’ll be miserable together.

Worse still, this decrease in marital satisfaction likely leads to a change in general happiness, because the biggest predictor of overall life satisfactionis one’s satisfaction with their spouse.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else find it interesting that she claims to have found her happy ending because she's engaged to be married. Maybe it's just me but her comments give me the impression that she see's life like a fairy tale.
A couples therapist reveals why modern marriage is so hard

I'm not going to say that her new relationship is going to fail, but I will say this. For the way she see's love and relationships, it's all downhill from here. She chose this guy not because of any real connection but out of lust. And the "pinch herself" feeling that she talks about is the puppy love phase. It doesn't last.

Studies Show What Happens to Marriages After Having Kids

:ohhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
YouTuber David Carroll been reviewing these episodes to party off & clown this shyt:

Season premiere:

Episode 2:

Episode 3: