Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
congrats to her, love is love etc.:mjpls: my cousin was showing me all his tinder matches Monday:mjpls: and I'm letting him live, too:mjpls:
Coli brehs and brehettes ages 28-33? Do yall feel like everyone you went to HS/Uni with is getting married or is married all of a sudden:jbhmm:?
For years I've been focused on money, marriage seemed like some bs, now I have loads of money and checking FB like :leon::gladbron::wow:
Oh now love is love but couldn't let Nate Parker breathe and said you only support blacks who support other blsck people, but now since she's a bw it's all good :upsetfavre:

You see this shyt @Trill Russell @www.THUG.com @falcozer @LuckyLibra619

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Oh now love is love but couldn't let Nate Parker breathe and said you only support blacks who support other blsck people, but now since she's a bw it's all good :upsetfavre:

You see this shyt @Trill Russell @www.THUG.com @falcozer @LuckyLibra619

dJpBPN5.gif

The nerve of that hoe :GhostfaceStare:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
congrats to her, love is love etc.:mjpls: my cousin was showing me all his tinder matches Monday:mjpls: and I'm letting him live, too:mjpls:
Coli brehs and brehettes ages 28-33? Do yall feel like everyone you went to HS/Uni with is getting married or is married all of a sudden:jbhmm:?
For years I've been focused on money, marriage seemed like some bs, now I have loads of money and checking FB like :leon::gladbron::wow:

So what happened to you only supporting blacks that support blacks? :gucci:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I see you :mjpls:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.