Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Love is love":gucci:

I REALLY hope all of you wenches and bucks say the same thing when your brothers in law are shooting and lynching your father's, brothers, and sins.

I REALLY hope you say the same thing while your father's in law are acquitting said murderers of those crimes.

Breh the bed bucks and wenches just happy to get their white man and woman ice.

Cause it is so much colder.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All this shyt is scripted for viewing figures. Why are you nikkas even wasting your time watching this shyt?
I'm not watching the actual show, i'm getting enough enjoyment out of seeing the swirlers be hypocrites:russ:

Will they bring this up? And if they do will they condemn all cac men like they do when they find out a white girl is racist?:sas2:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I had to re-check @Brehsbian post history but this is ol' girl that was going hard against IR relationships? :jbhmm:

Now it's ok when a BW is with a wm :gucci:

That high heel turn :scust:
She was the one going hard in all the Nate Parker threads and say she only support blacks with other blacks like Tyler Fairy because she know where the money goes. But now because a bw with a wm it's just love-is-love. :scust:

fukk that bulldyke, bytch ain't even responding

Last edited:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She was the one going hard in all the Nate Parker threads and say she ink can support blacks with other blacks like Tyler Fairy because she know where the money goes but now because a bw with a wm it's just love-is-love. :scust:

fukk that bulldyke, bytch ain't even responding
@Brehsbian is probably another white troll here to cause division. As soon as they get exposed they just stop posting and create a new account.