Black Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay reveals she’s engaged (8/7/17 update: He's a cac)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
bet she's with a white dude
Of course. Only a black woman would legit marry a white man after a 6 month reality show. I'm sure she's been dreaming about marrying a cac every since her mother ridiculed her for having nappy hair when she was a child.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait to see all this "love is love" crap fly out the window when they do a black bachelor:russ:
they ain't going to let a black man be the bachelor on a big four national TV network like ABC shyt well never happen in this life time

shyt would be one the lowest rated primetime show's of all time white women & white men would ignore it

black women & black men would be writing college level thesis completely shytting on and ripping the black bachelor to shreds if he so much as thinks a non black women is attractive

in the system of white supremacy only black women/white men, nonwhite women/ white men interracial relationships get to be put in the spotlight in national media

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
they ain't going to let a black man be the bachelor on a big four national TV network like ABC shyt well never happen in this life time

shyt would be one the lowest rated primetime show's of all time white women & white men would ignore it

black women & black men would writing college level thesis completely shytting on it and ripping it to shreds the black so much as thinks a non black women is attractive

in the system of white supremacy only black women/white men, nonwhite women/ white men interracial relationships get to be put in the spotlight in national media
Just to clarify i'm not advocating for a black bachelor because you know he's picking the white girl, but i do want to see the LSA meltdown from the hypocrites:russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Got booty too. Educated. Seems like a good family. Educated, good job. You're telling me she struggled to find a good guy?

My man @The Taxman would have treated her right
full