"Black athletes get with white women cause white woman play the long game more than black women"

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry to break the news to you but most NBA players have black wives and once they retire they wives leave them.

Yea but a lot of them dudes have kids and other relationships on them. I’m sure stds run rampant in that industry. Did they meet those chicks in high school and wife them? Them nba players city to city groupie to groupie. Of course they going to get tired of being cheated on. How about the black man honor the woman he marry? Na these dudes get money and lose their mind going raw in all them bustdowns. Honor your woman it work hand and hand.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka let me know what lab she was created in. you lucked out
Every woman I ever dealt with. The man is the head as long as you’re leading properly she will follow. When you start doing sneaky stuff she going to do the same. But by then it’s over that’s why we gotta honor the women we deal with especially if she have your kids. The problem is we learned their ways.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was going to hate but actually its largely true. The whole I dont do coffee dates, I dont go 50/50, soft life, I need a man to take care of me rhetoric is way more pervasive with black women than any other group. Too many black women these days are obsessed with black mens pockets and and how much money someone makes and what they can get out of you.

Dating white women comes with a whole separate different set of problems though. But you wont hear the same rhetoric that black women parrot. They have no issues paying for dates and stuff like that. If you buy 1 round of drinks they will automatically get the next round.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Yea but a lot of them dudes have kids and other relationships on them. I’m sure stds run rampant in that industry. Did they meet those chicks in high school and wife them? Them nba players city to city groupie to groupie. Of course they going to get tired of being cheated on. How about the black man honor the woman he marry? Na these dudes get money and lose their mind going raw in all them bustdowns. Honor your woman it work hand and hand.
Bron smashing side things, Chris Paul smashed Kim Kardashian.
Mj had things, Kobe had things Shaq..etc

Some of these girls NBA players have fukk teammates fukk personal trainers…etc

Most people ain’t shyt and are slaves to their flesh and desires.

:yeshrug:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron smashing side things, Chris Paul smashed Kim Kardashian.
Mj had things, Kobe had things Shaq..etc

Some of these girls NBA players have fukk teammates fukk personal trainers…etc

Most people ain’t shyt and are slaves to their flesh and desires.

:yeshrug:
Man I dunno who smashing who. I’m just saying these dudes is irresponsible with themselves when they get money . They have babies and bring women stds etc. So if a woman divorce a man for cheating or having a side kid is she really wrong? Again if we begin to honor our women things will change. Instead of going to the club after the game go chill somewhere. A black man with resources is a target.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I would understand this more if this is why they ended up keeping white women.

But them playing the "long" game doesn't explain why they originally got (get) white women in the 1st place.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man them n1ggas get what they deserve. I have no sympathy for a man who was given millions and couldn’t stop smashing everything. The sad thing is the whole world watching. When black men start acting right black women will follow. Dudes is sleeping with any and everything in that industry. Lust is a spirit that’s never fulfilled.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
It's basically the truth. WW have been conditioned to look for a potential provider husband, so they're gonna play the game in order to secure one. BW tend to just want to have the man splurge off rip, or be independent boss bytches.

I ironically just read this on YT "WP in general invest, while BP just spend". Instant gratification. That mentality carries over to relationships

No people with excess income invest while people with out it have to spend every dime they get just to live and if they come across a little more of course they are going to “splurge”.

Every credible economist understands to stimulate the economy you give money to lower income people because they will spend it.

A lot of you are interchanging being well off and being white which is understandable since they tend to correlate in western countries.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would think when a black man sign a contract he would settle to protect his brand and his image. These dudes get caught in scandals sleeping with multiple women, have babies out of wedlock etc. How is the woman wrong when she leave them? Alot of dudes think a woman suppose to take the infidelity just cause they got paper. It don’t work like that. You get back what you put out there. A black man with resources a target. That’s why you get you one chick settle and don’t cheat. Be a man

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s all facts
Whit women play their role
Back women always wanna be the main character

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You would think when a black man sign a contract he would settle to protect his brand and his image. These dudes get caught in scandals sleeping with multiple women, have babies out of wedlock etc. How is the woman wrong when she leave them? Alot of dudes think a woman suppose to take the infidelity just cause they got paper. It don’t work like that. You get back what you put out there. A black man with resources a target. That’s why you get you one chick settle and don’t cheat. Be a man

Or just know yourself, get a vasectomy and sleep around.