“Black and Latina women who never marry are the least wealthy in the US” 😭💔

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I don't believe this. Ain't shyt ingrained. Women will always want kids and marriage, they want to be hugged up with a man. They just choose the scumbags.

If you don't think thats true then you must be quasimodo gang.
Honestly, I think brehs are Quasimodo gang if they haven't dealt with enough legitimately sexy women who just want to get knocked down and don't want a husband.

The one I mentioned who took out debt for a ps5 is very cute, has no end to men who want to date her and couldn't give a fukk about a husband.

She has her kid.
She has a good job.
And she regularly gets laid out.

To her that is "enough".

I legitimately question if someone is in the field if you've never run into " I got my own money", "I'm grown", "You not my daddy", "I went to school too" etc.
Because I have, several times actually.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
any woman that is single is by choice
Nobody is arguing that.

What isn't clear is:
*Was the man cool in the beginning then turned out to have a whole other family and wife on the side?
*Was he on some simp shyt at the beginning then became aggressive and obsessive texting her multiple times an hour demanding to know where she is and what she's doing?
* Did she anger him at one point and then he reacted violently?
* Did he ignore her when they were having sex and she asked him to stop, but he kept going and told her to shut up?
* Was he cool with her but then they both gained weight and then he told her she needs to lose weight and made jokes and comments about her weight constantly until it was too much and she left?

When you talk to enough women you hear some of the most wild shyt nggaz be doing. shyt you see it here with the tiktoks people post of blatant disrespect that some men feel comfortable throwing their way. Women can get into a relationship, but the men--especially the men they're told to want can turn out to be insane monsters who treat women horribly because they know that from the outside they're the exact type of man that are heavily pushed as desirable to women.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Your personal anecdotal experience? Like what exactly brings you to make blanket statement to say other women of races are better marriage?
Because we raise our daughters to be independent bc we know there’s a strong chance the will need to fend for themselves. They likely don’t know their biological father and have an inherent disdain for men leading the household. As soon as there’s a major disagreement it’s breakup time. Once I started looking outside of my “norm” to women from Africa or Caribbean I found peace.

Daps
Your posts makes a lot of sense, but has black marriage ever been high? Looking at previous generations, was black single mothers just as high?

Let’s just say I’ve seen and heard a lot about black grandfathers. Very few of my black friends have fathers who were in the home. My parents were married, but divorced when we were young. My mom remarried a few years later. My dad never remarried.

I think black children seeing their mothers pay all the bills, work, and do everything alone imprints the belief that fathers aren’t necessary. I’ve heard countless black men say you don’t need a dad, all you need is a mom, then say they didn’t have a dad, and they turned out fine. Those men went on to have children, and not be that involved. Giving the mother money, and hanging out for a few hours every other weekend is not active parenting. It’s almost like they view being fathers as a mentorship, where they have the ability to contact them 24/7, but aren’t a day to day active parent.

I’ve also heard black women say the same thing about not needing a father, but I bet if the fathers of those babies wanted to marry them, they would. Those men are present at the baby showers. Elaborate baby showers are more prevalent in the black community than weddings. I’ve also heard a black woman encourage another black woman to marry a rich ugly man, and just have a better looking man on the side.

:gucci:

This was a 45 year old married black woman. She’s a friend of my friend’s wife, and in our social circle. In over a decade, I’ve never seen this woman’s husband. With that said, I’ve messed with married white women, so they’re doing it too.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps

If anyone has watched the YouTube speed dating show the Pineapple Show, this guy Marseille who taps in regularly is an example of what a lot of BW pass on when they're young. He's a good looking square dude getting his masters degree and he'll probably be successful in 10 years but lacks swag so a lot of the women pass on him. His white counterpart would get a lot more play from WW.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

If anyone has watched the YouTube speed dating show the Pineapple Show, this guy Marseille who taps in regularly is an example of what a lot of BW pass on when they're young. He's a good looking square dude getting his masters degree and he'll probably be successful in 10 years but lacks swag so a lot of the women pass on him. His white counterpart would get a lot more play from WW.

The Coli is about to clown him and preach waiting and holding out for his black queen no matter what or how long it takes...

Blankblank

Rookie
Daps
Then people would fight back and even burn down the institution of marriage altogether. Then bedwenching/bedbucking would reach all time high levels.
I oppose that arrangement as well, but why would bedwenching/bedbucking be at an all time high? Do you think those are relationships black women and men really desire?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Lol facts. Would love to hear brehettes opinion on breh in the video. @Gloxina @Speaking Womanese
@Coco Loco
One of two paths:

1) The exceptional/good girl answer of "nothing is wrong with him I'd take him"
2) Essentially affirming the sentiments of the video and going a step further by an assumption that he likes white women anyway

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So the common trend I'm seeing in this post is that the guy "changed". Most men are stubborn so what you see is what you get I don't think the guy changed just the chick view on dude changed. Indecisive.
Nobody is arguing that.

What isn't clear is:
*Was the man cool in the beginning then turned out to have a whole other family and wife on the side?
*Was he on some simp shyt at the beginning then became aggressive and obsessive texting her multiple times an hour demanding to know where she is and what she's doing?
* Did she anger him at one point and then he reacted violently?
* Did he ignore her when they were having sex and she asked him to stop, but he kept going and told her to shut up?
* Was he cool with her but then they both gained weight and then he told her she needs to lose weight and made jokes and comments about her weight constantly until it was too much and she left?

When you talk to enough women you hear some of the most wild shyt nggaz be doing. shyt you see it here with the tiktoks people post of blatant disrespect that some men feel comfortable throwing their way. Women can get into a relationship, but the men--especially the men they're told to want can turn out to be insane monsters who treat women horribly because they know that from the outside they're the exact type of man that are heavily pushed as desirable to women.

Never watched dating shows in my free time but I seen ya'll nikkas post this chick videos before and isn't she single her self? I remember a thread where she was like "Yeah I am a pick me cuz I want to get picked" or something. Single people with these damn dating podcasts need to be banned.

Also I think dusty chicks like the girl in the middle know if they come across a good dude out of their league they will try to push that nikka way because they don't feel like they deserve him. IDK why a lot of people think being rude is cute or for a guy makes you tough you look corny as hell doing that shyt.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
On second watch the girl in the middle actually like the dude. She gaslighting and shyt testing him. I would avoid this chick if I was him. Peace of mind is number one.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I think brehs are Quasimodo gang if they haven't dealt with enough legitimately sexy women who just want to get knocked down and don't want a husband.

The one I mentioned who took out debt for a ps5 is very cute, has no end to men who want to date her and couldn't give a fukk about a husband.

She has her kid.
She has a good job.
And she regularly gets laid out.

To her that is "enough".

I legitimately question if someone is in the field if you've never run into " I got my own money", "I'm grown", "You not my daddy", "I went to school too" etc.
Because I have, several times actually.
I’d agree with you if I hadn’t dated those same types of women and seen how they’re fighting to get someone to take them seriously and “date intentionally”, only to get curbed. Then they frame it to their friends like they made the decision to end the relationship or act like it was never that serious in the first place.

I’ve got friends that are perpetual eligible bachelors and they’ve legit had to pull out receipts on chicks who tried to front like it was no big deal, only to show they were tired of the streets and trying to get swooped up.

Being single into old age as a man isn’t a big flex, and being single as a woman into old age ain’t a flex at all.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I’d agree with you if I hadn’t dated those same types of women and seen how they’re fighting to get someone to take them seriously and “date intentionally”, only to get curbed. Then they frame it to their friends like they made the decision to end the relationship or act like it was never that serious in the first place.

I’ve got friends that are perpetual eligible bachelors and they’ve legit had to pull out receipts on chicks who tried to front like it was no big deal, only to show they were tired of the streets and trying to get swooped up.

Being single into old age as a man isn’t a big flex, and being single as a woman into old age ain’t a flex at all.

Facts. Many women have said they feel judged by society if they’ve never been married by a certain age. Like someone said in another thread, it’s similar to how many men feel judged by society if they’re still broke by 40.