“Black and Latina women who never marry are the least wealthy in the US” 😭💔

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol facts. Would love to hear brehettes opinion on breh in the video. @Gloxina @Speaking Womanese
@Coco Loco
@™BlackPearl The Empress™

I stopped it after the gun was mentioned

bird.gif

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Not shocking at all

Black women today don’t want to hear about marriage .. many rather have kids first and if marriage come second so be it, but no one is going to stop them from thinking about being boss bytches, making solo moves and if u not making over 100k your black ass is not worth speaking to..
It’s hard to make 100k when u are a single moms.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Brehs are most black women basically walking themselves into a genetic wall? If you remain poor and don’t value marriage you are going to be alone. Black men will probably be alright as there’s more women than men but survival wise this is bad for black women.
That’s why you see a lot of single women in their late 40s and up.

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
This would be true of other races, but they are more likely to inherit money, and or property. Black people are less likely to have an inheritance.
You are correct. White people can be broke as a joke until a relative dies and now they've got a paid off house and 3 acres. When a black family member dies you have to start a GoFundMe just to get them cremated because burial costs are ridiculous and nobody thought it was a good idea to have life insurance SMH.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Surprising no one. Did anyone think that capitalism would allow for single incomes to thrive? No sir. Sorry. That's not the way this game works.
Actually its a direct result of women entering the workforce. Companies realized that families now had two incomes and could raise prices accordingly. Before it was normal for people to survive on one income. Now two is the expected income.

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol do you think most of your friends would’ve not been interested in breh when they were around his age (20s)?

No shade but why ask me if they wouldn't be attracted to him? That's a weird question. I didn't watch the entire thing, but he's attractive and doesn't look like he has opps. A sane woman would entertain him with a general conversation

This chick is a bird. One of the first things out of her mouth was some gutterball hood shyt. Any man with sense knows she's a very unserious person and should act accordingly

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
No shade but why ask me if they wouldn't be attracted to him? That's a weird question. I didn't watch the entire thing, but he's attractive and doesn't look like he has opps. A sane woman would entertain him with a general conversation

This chick is a bird. One of the first things out of her mouth was some gutterball hood shyt. Any man with sense knows she's a very unserious person and should act accordingly
Appreciate the answers of an actual woman. Seems some dudes on here don't interact with y'all on the regular.

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Appreciate the answers of an actual woman. Seems some dudes on here don't interact with y'all on the regular.

Any time. The last part, it seems that way or he assumed I had pebbles for brains too and would agree with her birdology. Either way it's sad

If they actually interacted with women, all types of women, and most importantly women with sense, they wouldn't have these middle school questions. They'd recognize a fool and avoid her instead of entertaining her then complaining about her being a fool, she been a fool beloved. Wake up!

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
The wealthiest people in my family are married.

It’s not a coincidence because the ones who are cohabiting unmarried aren’t buying houses like the married ones and one of my aunts was a married thot and she still came out of it better than her siblings.

Wasn’t there a study done that said married men earn more than single men due to being more productive?

lib123

All Star
Daps
Any time. The last part, it seems that way or he assumed I had pebbles for brains too and would agree with her birdology. Either way it's sad

If they actually interacted with women, all types of women, and most importantly women with sense, they wouldn't have these middle school questions. They'd recognize a fool and avoid her instead of entertaining her then complaining about her being a fool, she been a fool beloved. Wake up!

I wasn’t speaking to what the girl in the video was saying. Agreed she’s a bird. I was asking if you think your friends would’ve been interested in the guy in the video when they were in their 20s because on the show the guy regularly gets more play from non-BW.