Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
If he's going to get banned for lying about who he is, then LionofJudah's account should be reinstated on principle.

YTG2PZC.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I thought the same thing, that's why I would never really pull cards I thought he was one of them rich types.

It's truly some baffling shyt. I hope this isn't a troll and this is a real person cuz he's probably the most confused person I've ever seen. The Tariq shyt gotta be some kinda front to affirm his Blackness, and even then of all things to do you decide to stan fukkin Tariq Nasheed to prove your Black? Damn, I really need this laugh today. The :mindblown:ing levels of contradiction make me think this is too good to be true, even a pet rock could see the conflicts of interest here between being a fake ass extra basic Tariq militant and then championing patriotism for America. :laff:

I'm in the research lab right now though...want proof? :sas1:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah I figured his flippant elitism and incessant dikkriding of power and authority could just be a by-product of a spoiled upbringing.

But that thread where he was giving you @Broke Wave and @Poitier shyt about Ethiopia's economy was inexplicable. It's not like y'all were being delusional and claiming Ethiopia is the next world economic power. Y'all were just saying you're happy they're showing increasing GDP growth and expanding industries, considering they were the stereotypical poster child for starvation in the 80's. Dude was shytting on Ethiopia and being all combative for no reason. Like :dahell:

And had no problem being pro Israel the entire time :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup this dude is Tom

Tom was banned and dissappeared as soon as napoleon made his entrance.

Both are dark Indians , both are atheists , both will step over declaring their race or anything about then

And napoleon uses vpns to mask his tom identity

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Special agent theraflu

@ciroq drobama @Bricktop @marcuz @kp404 @2Quik4UHoes @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @bdizzle @lotty @Malta @Poitier @LA Fisher @BlackFruitPunch @Data-Hawk @hustlemania @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @KaiserRexTheCzar @kp404 @MrFettuccinePockets @Realdealholy @Say it Wit Ya Chest @Bishop KG Dinero @Supercoolmayo @Emperor_ReinScarf @Born2BKing @SpeaktotheMods @Rainman @Lewis Black @Tommy Knocks @Londilon @TimePiece @Bricktop @killacal @concise @Always-Right Liggins @Crakface @Nefrodamus @Roddy Right @Tony_Bromo @KenyaDoll @Raedawn07 @#1 pick @Fonsworth @Matt504 @Marty Kaan @luvaznpoon @DEAD7 @iSeeBrokePeople @1298ty @Fatboi1 @Busted_Toes @Jesus Shuttlesworth @Ciggavelli @UserNameless @VonteMB @malcolmxxx_45 @biscuitsnbangers @ocmfII

So...

It all started this morning when I woke up and saw @Napoleon posts saying 'OUR STOCK IN RISING IN THE USA'

This post here he made this morning in response to @Stankonia

Immediately something DID NOT sit well with me because I specifically remember Napoleon saying he was from the Islands when he used to shyt on blacks, so I thought 'you're claiming Black American now dude ?! REALLY ?! :dahell:

I knew that if I called him out he would deny and maybe go edit posts so I went to dig up receipts. Because he is the type that you need it with

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

First I did this google search: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&es_sm=119#q=thecoli napoleon jamaican site:www.thecoli.com&start=60

It linked me to every single post @Napoleon has made talking about Jamaica

Follow the link he speaks about Jamaica ALOT on here.

THEN the jackpost

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Last year @Premeditated made this thread called :Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Here is a link to the thread : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-africans-do-you-have-any-gay-family-members.163682/

Here is @Premeditated OP

HERE IS NAPOLEONS REPLY

Here is a screenshot incase he tries to edit the post.

10sf994.png

@Napoleon You are not black. You are not American. You are a dark INDIAN guy who like many has ties to the islands. as @marcuz and @Willstyles always said.

You slipped up and let it drop ONCE out of 30k posts that you ain't black but ma dude there it is in black and white.

Now we know you aren't black maybe we can discuss why the fukk you're on a black forum doing all this shyt ?!?!

There are many Indian forums why are you on a black forum listening to tariq nasheed pretending to be a black nationalist, talking about hairhats and weave, playing agent and divisive tactics ?!

WHY DO THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS DO THIS shyt ?!?!?!?!?

You've spent two years and 30k+ posts and a good portion of your life on this board PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK MAN and attempting to integrate into us, watching Tariq Videos, really soaking it all in and creating madness amoung us.

WHY?!?!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yup this dude is Tom

Both are dark Indians , both are atheists , both will step over declaring their race or anything about then

I really don't know who this "ton guy is.

And I'm definitely NOT Indian :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yup this dude is Tom

I use VPNs to connect to work dummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.