Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Im not going to waste my time reading this whole thread.

but it comes down to this.
Middle Class and lower love to complain. You see it in all races in this country. They have no shortage of people to blame for their situation.
Truth is...there arent too many other places on this planet that have all of the opportunities this country does.
If you arent winning, its your own damn fault.
Not Obama, white folks, Mexians, Jews, Asians, Republicans, Democrats...YOUR DAMN FAULT!

And this Individual minus set is why Cacs stay at the top since every other group of people have been collectivist historically... then again, you are a cac troll.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
napolean is a big lip subsahairan thug but he is rite. blas need to be tawt to luv amurica and be patriotick. unforchanitly dey have been branewash to hate amurica and hate whidey and depend on free handouts from da gubbermint by al sharpen and jessy jatson. dass why amurica is turnin into zimbobway or hatey now.

why cant blas stop playin da rase kard? iss 20014. da only racism dat etsiss today is da racism uh blas agenst whies like afurmative atshun, kwotas, da draculean cibil rites ack uh 1964 dat need to be repeel, da bla panthas harassin and intimidadin whide amurica at da poles, and da anti-whide terrism dat is da nockout game.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
How do YOU know this?

huh?

How do you KNOW this?

Cause I don't brag about the shyt off line?

I have THOUSANDS in microloans to businesses in the carribbean and west african nations.
via a black _________ organization and several ones associated with my academic pursuits. I'm not giving details to anonymous cats online who want to pin down details about me.

A free healthcare screening where I gave a talk about minorities and select health issues.

I am in preparation to be a face of the medical establishment, as a minority.

What the fukk do YOU do?
Not saying you're lying, but how the fukk you do all this when you're on the coli all day? You got 31,107 posts in 19 months? And they're mostly long ass argumentation posts. :mindblown:

Goddamn, I thought I spend too much time here.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
And this Individual minus set is why Cacs stay at the top since every other group of people have been collectivist historically... then again, you are a cac troll.
its not about Cac this, or c00n that.
Its about the work you put in.

Bettering yourself everyday....increasing your worth.
Reading, trying, failing, growing, investing...everyday.

What does that have to do w/ white people?
Those are common traits of successful people...regardless of race.

All the broke people I know are broke because of the decisions they make everyday...not because society is bringing them down.
The cream rises to the top.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
its not about Cac this, or c00n that.
Its about the work you put in.

Bettering yourself everyday....increasing your worth.
Reading, trying, failing, growing, investing...everyday.

What does that have to do w/ white people?
Those are common traits of successful people...regardless of race.

All the broke people I know are broke because of the decisions they make everyday...not because society is bringing them down.
The cream rises to the top.

Open up a book and learn about capitalism, also research what a plutocracy is mr.idealism, cac.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Open up a book and learn about capitalism, also research what a plutocracy is mr.idealism, cac.
capitalism is our friend...I think you read the wrong book.
maybe instead of complaining, you should actually work.

What other system can take a poor person and let them live a great life w/ work?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
capitalism is our friend...I think you read the wrong book.
maybe instead of complaining, you should actually work.

What other system can take a poor person and let them live a great life w/ work?

true capitalism? sure. plutocracies built on race? no :mjlol:

and the overwhelming majority stay in the same economic class as their parents so miss me with that :pachaha:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Then we have nothing to discuss. I've asked you to clarify and you won't
If you are asking that in earnest then you are not smart enough to have this conversation, if you are asking it to obfuscate or troll then you are not smart enough to have this conversation, either way:manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you are asking that in earnest then you are not smart enough to have this conversation, if you are asking it to obfuscate or troll then you are not smart enough to have this conversation, either way:manny:
I literally don't know what you're asking and I'm tired of asking. Direct me to what you feel I haven't answered or keep it moving. I'm not wading back through here to handle what YOU don't feel satisfied with.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I literally don't know what you're asking and I'm tired of asking. Direct me to what you feel I haven't answered or keep it moving. I'm not wading back through here to handle what YOU don't feel satisfied with.

If you are tired, you should rest friend:hug:
I am quite satisfied:yasure:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
@Napoleon is trolling us fam. He has no clue as to what he's talking about and is making us illogical bullshyt. You have proved his thread is wrong simply by posting what you posted, yet he does not give you props for it. I did the same. He is trolling us, fam. Its cool, though I'm unleashing on this clown and he will run away like he did last night.

You can't troll people who know you are trolling
In that scenario an OP is either employing sarcasm or is a dumbass who's trying to troll out of his/her pay grade
I will leave it to you to figure which case this thread is:zfg:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
true capitalism? sure. plutocracies built on race? no :mjlol:

and the overwhelming majority stay in the same economic class as their parents so miss me with that :pachaha:
the majority of people do average things. Go into debt, be average in school, fail once or twice and give up...have kids when they cant afford them, live above their means.
Im talking really applying yourself.

You cant blame capitalism for people fukking up.
Not saying its purpose, but no system is.

Have you even tried your hand in the marketplace?
The problem I have w/ academics is they have a lot of theories, but very little action.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
are you done repeating this or are you doing anything to confront it?

I'm not confronting shyt. I'm going right -------------------------------------------> over here where I can build and not have to be a lapdog to do it :ahh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
the majority of people do average things. Go into debt, be average in school, fail once or twice and give up...have kids when they cant afford them, live above their means.
Im talking really applying yourself.

You cant blame capitalism for people fukking up.
Not saying its purpose, but no system is.

Have you even tried your hand in the marketplace?
The problem I have w/ academics is they have a lot of theories, but very little action.

Is st0rmfr0nt having a slow day? :dahell:

Status
Not open for further replies.