“Blacc women foot the bill on dates with white men 80% of the time”- restaurant manager

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Only a matter of time before double standards get exposed. In the age of social media, you thought this be a secret forever?

Black women been bussing it open for crackers since Africa. Yes there were cases of rape but it damn sure wasn't all the time.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

:francis: U sure? yall undermining white worship in 2024:mjpls:

these nikkas still caping for some shyt thats dead and these hoes straight laughing at these dummies. Same Slave ass nikkas finna be step dads to mixed race b*stard babies in the sake of a community that doesn't exist.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

:francis: U sure? yall undermining white worship in 2024:mjpls:

One random post from a month ago with 77 total Likes.

neil-degrasse-tyson-hands-up-gif-neil-degrasse-tyson-meme-tie-person-face-finger-transparent-png-1502417.png

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
There is no way to base any of his claims are accurate and his personal experience doesn't make it true. There are hundreds of thousands of restaurants in the US, and it's impossible to track down or create any stats showing what this man is implying to be true since restaurants don't keep stats on the race of customers and parties at each table.

Purely anecdotal, even coincidental.
i mean what if his sample size is adequate from a statistical standpoint. what if he's just extrapolating from that? suppose he's seen over 100 BW/WM couples and has seen this in 80% of cases in his city/town/restaurant. that's pretty decent of a size to say even if anecdotally, BW with WM in this city eating at this restaurant for the bill 8/10 times. iono man but if i told you all the half breed kids, the boys tend to be wild as demons to prove a point about their toughness to counteract the perceived softness of being a beige baby. :pachaha: anecdotal but i guarantee there are millions of people who have noticed the same thing thus ushering in the stereotype about lightskin hood dudes.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
you want this to not be true so bad.:jbhmm:

are you a gay black male?
It's not my job to tell you how to think or what to believe; however, you are doing a disservice to yourself by not maximizing and taking advantage of your brain's given abilities and using them to their full potential.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Also, and i know i don't speak for all married brehs, but if you have a joint checking account. A woman can use her card and it still be the man paying for it technically. So even if he witnesses it one way, it could be the other way
facts, but what is the likely scenario seeing as how BW who date WM tend to worship whiteness, and that's fine just means her mind is programmed due to society but she's too weak to understand, identify and uproot that programming.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, did you ask her would she ever allow that grace grace to a brotha?
No because she wasn’t the type to be into brothers. Like when she was younger every one knew she was going to marry a white man.

She grew up a as a black valley girl basically.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
This dude in not American black and in NYC which has a heavy non ados community

I don't believe it's 80 percent but based on location and demographics in that ciry

I can see it being 40 percent

There’s way more black Americans in NYC than immigrant black people in NYC

Yall get on here and just be babbling