Birthrates are plummeting worldwide. Can governments turn the tide?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Precisely.
Women aren’t the ones complaining about the birth rate 🤷🏾‍♀️
True women don't see it as a problem besides in a way you're right it is Men's fault. Let a great depression happen with 30% unemployment and suddenly uglygang becomes handsome gang.

No matter what happens women will be alright. You have way more female ancestors than male ones

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I vote to give the Bonobos a go at it. Maybe they will do a better job at it than we did.
No they won't. They can only survive in a remote section of the Congo across the river is chimpanzee country. Those warlike chimps will have the bonobos for breakfast literally meaning they wound hunt and eat them.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
No they won't. They can only survive in a remote section of the Congo across the river is chimpanzee country. Those warlike chimps will have the bonobos for breakfast literally meaning they wound hunt and eat them.
You say this like what I said was something serious. Did I upset you with my quip?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not facts humans are a net positive good for the world.
If lions could they'd kill every last gazelle even if that meant they would starve

They'd also literally kill themselves male lions routinely kill the cubs of other lions which is why only female lions live in prides to protect their cubs from male lions including their own sons
A few fewer humans on the planet doesn’t mean all animal life will go extinct :dead:

Do you know how much damage we’ve caused and how much land we have razed? Literally destroying/removing the natural habitat of wild animals.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A few fewer humans on the planet doesn’t mean all animal life will go extinct :dead:

Do you know how much damage we’ve caused and how much land we have razed? Literally destroying/removing the natural habitat of wild animals.
Climate Change is real and Man made climate change is also real and happening.

The problem is we all have main character syndrome everyone believes Right Now we're destroying the earth. Back when Coal was used for everything London had a dark cloud of coal smoke around it and in fact an old school nickname for London is Smoke.

Then there was the 2nd Big Stink

They polluted the water in the time of Henry 8th way before that and there's way more people in London now but the Thames is much cleaner than in was in 1858

Besides there were times of heating and cooling of the planet way before modern humans came on the scene

and anyways the argument is moot because no one wants to do what it takes to fix the planet If everyone simply became vegans that alone would help more than killing off a couple billion people.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You say this like what I said was something serious. Did I upset you with my quip?
I get that this is the Coli but this is the question of our time. If shyt doesn't change maybe their air will be cleaner but the children walking around will be much poorer than we are.

But Yeah I chuckled.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Governments: (Let companies run wild with price gouging for housing, food, cost of child care, etc)

Governments: (Keep wages flat)

Population: (stops having kids)

Governments:
images
/thread

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I was watching this one youtube video on the topic , and one possible issue that might be causing this is that
people have given up on things getting better. I would say everything changed after the 2008 crash.

People before then , had hope that things would get better but now we get bombarbed with negative news about the future . Things such as climate change , the rise in cancers , forever chemicals , rise of fascism , etc ...