Birthrates are plummeting worldwide. Can governments turn the tide?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
always remember that when people talk about climate change, they are really talking about decreasing carbon and when you decrease carbon it actually means killing humans, just like this show Utopia described. :manny:

This show illustrates how human depopulation will most likely occur. The clip you just watched was on season 2. It is a very insightful show that has some shocking revelations about the world today.

I want to say you're wrong but the whole green movement means that first world people will have to live like third world people do.

There was a female wrestler who won the bronze for Colombia in the Olympics and they said she grew up in Buenaventura * two hours away from me* collecting wood and fishing.

My ex said she grew up collecting wood and fishing.

the wrasslin' chick and my ex now live in houses with running water and electricity no more collecting wood for them.

We could continue to maintain the same population but we'd have to ban beef.

If we want hamburgers then yes we need a few billion less people.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
SOHH why is the entire ocean polluted with human garbage all the way down to the lowest point in the ocean?

They went down as far as they have very gone and there was plastic garbage down there already.

All fish are poisoned with Mercury. This is human activity.
That’s because of our lifestyles. Consumerism, fast fashion, products created for convenience, not disposing things properly, etc.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I want to say you're wrong but the whole green movement means that first world people will have to live like third world people do.

There was a female wrestler who won the bronze for Colombia in the Olympics and they said she grew up in Buenaventura * two hours away from me* collecting wood and fishing.

My ex said she grew up collecting wood and fishing.

the wrasslin' chick and my ex now live in houses with running water and electricity no more collecting wood for them.

We could continue to maintain the same population but we'd have to ban beef.

If we want hamburgers then yes we need a few billion less people.

at least you're honest, :manny: media manipulation has made people a lot more open to eugenics. Films like End Game and the character Thanos probably engineered the largest social experiment on the minds of the masses on this issue. For some reason, everyone is okay with eugenics until it affects them, then a light bulb goes off and they finally question the real intentions of government. Saving humanity is not their concern.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
explain the beef problem :jbhmm:
Cows eat grass and cows fart... a lot which leads to CO2 so they need land to either grow feed or eat grass and they fart.

Most people don't eat protein like that most people in the third world eat diets based on rice and beans because they don't need to be refrigerated.

People on the pacific coast of Colombia almost never eat beef the nearest big grocery store is in Buenaventura so they eat rice beans and fish.

my ex's mom's favorite dish is stewed Cow Foot. in fact she used to not even get Cow's feet she had to get the bone and use it as flavoring.

Needless to say the only way you'd eat Cow's foot is if they grinded up and put it in a sausage.

That's another thing all kinds of parts of animals that we feed to animals is a delicacy out here people love cow lungs and cow's stomaches they eat cow chitlins out here.

But when you have all the cows in Texas to eat you can afford to eat only the best parts like steak and ribs and the rest becomes dog food.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
at least you're honest, :manny: media manipulation has made people a lot more open to eugenics. Films like End Game and the character Thanos probably engineered the largest social experiment on the minds of the masses on this issue. For some reason, everyone is okay with eugenics until it affects them, then a light bulb goes off and they finally question the real intentions of government. Saving humanity is not their concern.
I just don’t under how people can co-sign it, especially black people, like who do people think will be the first ones killed off to lower population?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Cows eat grass and cows fart... a lot which leads to CO2 so they need land to either grow feed or eat grass and they fart.

Most people don't eat protein like that most people in the third world eat diets based on rice and beans because they don't need to be refrigerated.

People on the pacific coast of Colombia almost never eat beef the nearest big grocery store is in Buenaventura so they eat rice beans and fish.

my ex's mom's favorite dish is stewed Cow Foot. in fact she used to not even get Cow's feet she had to get the bone and use it as flavoring.

Needless to say the only way you'd eat Cow's foot is if they grinded up and put it in a sausage.

That's another thing all kinds of parts of animals that we feed to animals is a delicacy out here people love cow lungs and cow's stomaches they eat cow chitlins out here.

But when you have all the cows in Texas to eat you can afford to eat only the best parts like steak and ribs and the rest becomes dog food.
Cattle also takes up a lot of resources, like water and grains, that also needs water to grow

But I’m a believer in people in first world countries consuming entirely too much, like we got so much waste just for the simple fact that corporations trying to sell as many cheap products as possible, products nobody really needs or cares about but it’s being brainwashed into are minds because of advertisements so people buy the shyt anyway, and now we got garbage islands because a handful of very wealthy people trying to hoard all the real resources

We need to change the whole mindsets of the world if we want to live better

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cattle also takes up a lot of resources, like water and grains, that also needs water to grow

But I’m a believer in people in first world countries consuming entirely too much, like we got so much waste just for the simple fact that corporations trying to sell as many cheap products as possible, products nobody really needs or cares about but it’s being brainwashed into are minds because of advertisements so people buy the shyt anyway, and now we got garbage islands because a handful of very wealthy people trying to hoard all the real resources

Covid revealed the answer to reversing the clock on climate change, production halts. Only thing is, people need jobs and governments care about GDP.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Yes and I keep referencing my ex because she grew up without running water and was happy and frequently goes back to the area and invites me even though I couldn't fathom staying more than a few nights there. Now she has an Iphone 12 Pro Max with 512 gigs and wants an Iphone 16 when it comes out.

The shyt we throw away is insane. There's groups of people who make a living off the trash that we throw away they literally go throug the trash before the garbage trucks take it away.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
PM7ntYI8vtyuW3KyNnCs1p9KnR_Dczf1VGcGuIw9LUw.png

That would be a concern in the days before modern medicine. Nowadays, way more kids live to adulthood so you don't need to worry to much about that. The knowledge of that is also an effect. You don't need to have 8 kids to have a chance that 2 make it to adulthood. 2 or 3 kids now will do it.

Antibiotics and basic hygiene alone have saved so many lives. The discovery of penicillin is still not even 100 years old yet, but in many so-called 3rd world nations, you can straight up buy antibiotics over the counter.

Problem is, fresh water and quality non GMO foods are hard to come by due to vast increases in population