Birthrates are plummeting worldwide. Can governments turn the tide?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Clones???
Tell me it doesn't make sense from the POV of a government like Japan that has an average age of 49.9 years. They also work too many hours to socialize to meet potential partners which leads to fukking and making more people. I saw a video about Japan closing a bunch of schools because there simply weren't any kids in that area. It's kinda crazy.

concise

Veteran
Daps
But not in India and China where it really matters..

:comeon:

India 2.0
China 1.2

concise

Veteran
Daps
I get very suspicious when i hear people whining about birth rate they are usually right wing and racists and what they mean is not enough white people are being born, black folks better be careful on topics like this

They are worried about the low WHITE birth rate in WESTERN COUNTRIES. The same cac experts in the media who told us that « overpopulation » was a huge problem 20 Years ago .

ARE THESE WHITE BIRTH RATES?

:devil:
:evil:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tell me it doesn't make sense from the POV of a government like Japan that has an average age of 49.9 years. They also work too many hours to socialize to meet potential partners which leads to fukking and making more people. I saw a video about Japan closing a bunch of schools because there simply weren't any kids in that area. It's kinda crazy.

So you want to make clone workers???:heh:

You didnt learn from Exo Squad?!?!?:dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Antibiotics and basic hygiene alone have saved so many lives. The discovery of penicillin is still not even 100 years old yet, but in many so-called 3rd world nations, you can straight up buy antibiotics over the counter.

you can buy any drug in goatganda over the counter. I've bought cipro, amoxicillin etc. no prescription needed

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Who is doing the over consuming?

Does overconsumption get better or worse as the population grows?
Certain first world countries consume a lot but the sheep been brain washed to live a certain way, and you got proof of that being the case all around you

Overconsumption is a finance issue not a human being issue

If all this time effort and energy into hoarding wealth and resources were used to become as efficient as possible we actually could improve shyt

You still ain’t answers what is overpopulation, what does that mean?

I keep forgetting it’s lowkey a decent amount of eugenist on this forum

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
India 2.0
China 1.2

Is it due to birth laws or people there just not getting laid as much these days?