@Billy Ocean sent a shirtless pic of him to my inbox

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The Ladies Room is aka My Groupie Central. Bunch of infactuated homosexuals that get titty attacks when I don't show them attention.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I logged on to see what nikkas is talking about on a football Saturday and receive a notification for this shyt:snoop:

Same here. Logged in this morning to see what's new music wise and see alerts from this soft, internet troll @BrothaZay tagging my alert box up. Dude is insignificant and wants attention. Lonely ass cac

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
bump

this 44 year old sex offender prison punk fakkit actin like we don't know why he hides in nas threads dikkriding @Illeye buckmatic and TPC :mjlol: fukkin sissy

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I got this f@ggot mad as hell. He in his bedroom steaming right now. "Ohhhhh, I know how to get him...I'm gonna up this old thread where he sonned the trolls". :laff: You a funny f@gaphibian.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I got this f@ggot mad as hell. He in his bedroom steaming right now. "Ohhhhh, I know how to get him...I'm gonna up this old thread where he sonned the trolls". :laff: You a funny f@gaphibian.

I was just reminding the coli why you don't come around these parts anymore, lusting after skinny red nikkas half your age :gag: you're a disgusting pervert fakkit

and every time you come back here this is gonna get bumped :umad:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I was just reminding the coli why you don't come around these parts anymore, lusting after skinny red nikkas half your age :gag: you're a disgusting pervert fakkit

and every time you come back here this is gonna get bumped :umad:

Lol. I'm in these parts all the time. Didn't I just put you on blast in the Serena thread? That's why you upped this old ass thread. I usually make my self known when I'm sonning your b!tch ass :smugbiden: