@Billy Ocean sent a shirtless pic of him to my inbox

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Lol. I'm in these parts all the time. Didn't I just put you on blast in the Serena thread? That's why you upped this old ass thread. I usually make my self known when I'm sonning your b!tch ass :smugbiden:

admitting you only come to TLR to flirt with me is not a good look either, crusty old fakkit

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
the only homoerotic shyt is what you sent to @BrothaZay in his inbox

and all of your posts towards me got creepy sexual undertones, you're a real predator

Nice try, dumbass. I sent that pm to @Tall Israeli. That f@ggot was going around for weeks begging me to prove that I was black. So I finally did. Then after I sonned that next f@ggot @BrothaZay, he became so obsessed with that he started hittin my inbox up talking bout he wanna fight and calling me a cac. I directed him to the thread I sent @Tall Israeli the pic.

But I didn't have to explain none of that. You did it for me by uppin this thread and showing people. Too bad you can't edit other peoples posts, right pvssy? :russ:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Nice try, dumbass. I sent that pm to @Tall Israeli. That f@ggot was going around for weeks begging me to prove that I was black. So I finally did. Then after I sonned that next f@ggot @BrothaZay, he became so obsessed with that he started hittin my inbox up talking bout he wanna fight and calling me a cac. I directed him to the thread I sent @Tall Israeli the pic.

But I didn't have to explain none of that. You did it for me by uppin this thread and showing people. Too bad you can't edit other peoples posts, right pvssy? :russ:

so now you sent shirtless pics to multiple nikkas inboxes

interesting

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
More pics :shaq:

giphy.gif

no homo

Hell naw

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
is that the reason you sending oiled up pics flexing your titties to nikkas?

Just stop, bro. You upped this thread, TWICE, thinking you gonna get some kind of props for it but you just showing how much I got under your scaly, fish-like skin. Leave it alone, breh. At the end of the day you still a 45lb f@ggot. Deal with it.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Just stop, bro. You upped this thread, TWICE, thinking you gonna get some kind of props for it but you just showing how much I got under your scaly, fish like skin. Leave it alone, breh. At the end of the day you still a 45lb f@ggot. Deal with it.

come out the closet and I wouldn't have to keep embarrassing you like this, just admit you got a primal lust for slender red nikkas and I'll let you live

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
come out the closet and I wouldn't have to keep embarrassing you like this, just admit you got a primal lust for slender red nikkas and I'll let you live

Folks, I guarantee you sometime down the line...let's say Randomdayuary 23rd, 2015...this frogger gonna slink his way outta that dark, coral reefed lined abyss he calls home and I'm gonna son him again. And you know what he gonna do? He gonna upp this thread. Bet that.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Folks, I guarantee you sometime down the line...let's say Randomdayuary 23rd, 2015...this frogger gonna slink his way outta that dark, coral reefed lined abyss he calls home and I'm gonna son him again. And you know what he gonna do? He gonna upp this thread. Bet that.

well it looks like we're at an impasse

you can keep following me around threads saying creepy homo shyt about me, and I can keep exposing you for the delusional middle aged fruit you are

I was tryna give you a way out, but if that's what you want I don't mind :manny:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Remember what I said people. This thread is gonna be in regular rotation here in the Ladies Room, because @charmander is gonna upp it everytime I son him. It's becoming a regular thing now.