@Billy Ocean sent a shirtless pic of him to my inbox

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Meh. He wanted me to prove that I'm black. I proceeeded to direct him to a thread that I sent @Tall Israeli this:

IMAG0105_zps9ec2d9da.jpg

Post #26 here:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/for-...ing-to-serious-tho.230020/page-2#post-9168308

But go ahead, f@ggot. If this gets your pasty faced ass some daps, go for it.

Pops trippin mayne, you know I wouldn't trip:whoa:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What makes sh!t even funnier is this n!gga was so tite at the God that he was sending me private messages challenging me to a fair one. Dude is a b!tch.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I could tell he was a homosexual when he was in every Thugger thread posting IGs and hating :manny:

this is making me look at a lot of the shyt he's said on here in a new light

all the times he's talked about having nikkas wearing makeup and dancing if they were in the cell together :wow:

all the times he spoke romantically about nas and wutang like they were nicki minaj :wow:

all the times he would follow me into threads just to say creepy sexually charged things about me :wow: he has a pattern of tracking and lusting after skinny young red nikkas

I've spent time behind bars and seen his kind before....he has pretty much all the qualities of a prison punk, he prolly got turned out early doing a bid and started hittin the weights so he could prey on the fresh young boys comin in...it's a vicious cycle

it's so demonic friends :scusthov: