@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The only objective evidence is the video. Which is no longer available and which I didn’t see. That proves that he was there at some point in time, but not necessarily when he claimed to be there in the thread.

Everything else is just biased narrative and posts on a message board.
Shut the fukk up cracka

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
What did uncouth get banned for?
From me skimming through real quick…I would guess cause it was @Billy Ocean alt account. How you post on the wrong account my nikka :russ: You know how mad you gotta be to not even notice the different avi or damn username. I don’t know what the beef was about…I know it couldn’t be that serious.
👼

😇

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You forgot to add that @Billy Ocean called the police:

You forgot to add that @BillyOcean is so scared of the dude that @BillyOcean is now hiding out in his nasty ass roach infested apartment watching an old ass projection television while drinking Coors Light and some nasty ass off brand vodka that Khalil got off of the bottom shelf behind the bullet proof glass down on the corner at Cut Rate liquors.

You might as well man up @Billy Ocean. You ain’t going to be able to duck and dodge and continue to cut through alleys and the Chinese restaurant/cleaner/wig store for the rest of your life. You only going to make that man madder and the ass whipping is only going to be worse if that man has to chase your punk ass down. :birdman:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So what’s the official reason for @Uncouth Savage being banned?
I know I reported him, his shyt posting was unbearable and he was derailing every damn thread he posted in with homoerotic fantasies and stalking other men. You damn right I put that paperwork on him, and the community is a better place now that he is out of the paint.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: hex
Status
Not open for further replies.