@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
It was @Billy Ocean alt account. Billy accidentally logged in and posted as uncouth in this thread and got exposed
I think it was a thread on some truck drivers trying to meet up and fight some years back. Also one time nikkas was having fashion wars they wanted to meet up to have dress up battles :russ:

Thecoli is wild asf

Edit: I was quoting another post idk how I quoted your message my bad

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Where is the evidence OP was there from 8-11? Why not take multiple videos since he took one?
:mjlol:Where's Billy's video? Why is Billy ghost if nothing happened?
Where is the evidence of the cops? Why not take a photo or video?
:mjlol:Record the cops and get arrested? Good idea.
These are legitimate questions that are left unanswered because there is very little objective evidence to go on. But I understand people have axes to grind and run with biased narratives.
:mjlol:Hiding for 48 hrs is objective evidence.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I think as low of Europeans as I do of Africans, if not lower. Both are two groups of savages in my eyes, historically anyway. I like not identifying with either as they both have very violent historied littered with human rights violations. The story of the Black American is one of revolution and the fight for human rights.

Black Americans are by definition mixed race. There are few if any, 100% African Black Americans so I don't know why that makes you mad.

What has Africa done that I should be proud of?

Africans and Europeans to me are two sides of the same coin and both had and continue to have a role in the oppression of my people. If that makes you angry. I'm sorry.

Naw, cac...you wasn't using it in that context:

Screenshot-20240502-111110-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240502-111117-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240502-111053-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240502-111117-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240501-134732-Brave.jpg

Mods so unfair :mjcry:

That nikka Billy Ocean a punk :mjcry:

It's always a problem when ADOS wanna distinguish themselves.:mjcry:

The coli "black Americans only" clique's martyr yall.
:mjlol:

Just a reminder to everyone that this right here is the entire source of the "beef" in this thread

Dude was calling back folks "NR" and posting some flagrant c00n shyt about African savages and our romantic connection with white people over other black ethnic groups. Billy aired him out in his own thread, prompting @Bunchy Carter @UpNext @HarlemHottie @AFRAM GLORY and the rest or the usual c00n defense force to defend another one of their house nicca proud to be an amuricun buddies by trying to deflect it to a ban bet. Because of course according to the FBA c00n squad you gotta win a fukking bet to get rid of hate speech and anti-black c00ns around here nowadays.

Billy ducked the bullshyt, trolled yall niccas, and OP got rightfully banned for calling brehs he hates "NR" when hes not calling Africans he feels no connection to "savages" like the white worshipping Uncle Tom he is. Good fukking riddance and yall niccas can keep crying for your fallen c00n .

Don't worry yall. Hex already let you know this just a temp ban. Your fellow FBA warrior will return in just a couple weeks to give us intellectual dissertations on the loving connection betwee white southerners and black Americans, the savagery of Africans, and perhaps if you disagree with him he'll call you a NR repeatedly too. Yall was suppose to let him know the proper epithet is "tether." Now yall lost one.

:pachaha:

Hashtag militant house nicca defense force been pissed all weekend. Get your mind off this, hit the bar, chill wit some forgeiners in your hood, and enjoy your Cinco de Mayo or something.

:pachaha:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
So coli brehs… what’s worse? The Luken exposal thread of this?
This. Two grown ass men wanting to physically fight one another over a disagreement on a message board! The poster talking smack puts his address out for everyone to see and when confronted, doesn't bother to show up and claiming he's out making money moves or whatever. Even calls the police and uses a alternate account to defend himself. The other poster asks his friends to roll with him to confront a poster over a online disagreement and spent several hours outside of the apartment building wanting to fight someone over words on a messageboard. :why:

At least with Luken, he was fronting about a lifestyle to impress a majority of men on a messageboard. :mjlol::dame:

Now that I think about it, they're both equally horrible! :dead:

Last edited:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
billy was home the whole time looking out the window like malcom but he had some chips and soda in his hand instead of a rifle.

this post made me laugh out loud good ish
Y'all don't really believe the, "I have more in common with white people than Africans," guy is also an active gangbanger who mobilized a strike team of at least 9 other adult men at a moment's notice to mill about Billy's neighborhood for almost a full work day looking for him? We're not collectively that gullible, right?

:lupe:

Dude said there were 10 of them. And he doesn't know the apartment number or have his phone number, so 9 other dudes agreed to go stand in front of his building hoping he would either randomly pop up, or check this thread and decide to go down and chat with them. Not to mention the op would've had to find and save his picture from here. :pachaha:

I wish I did know 9 other bum-ass cats I could assemble for such a mission, because it would let me know how terribly I'm doing at life. :wow:

breh its crazy thers dozens of posters in here caping for OP

didnt realize billy ocean had a whole avengers team after him :why:

i remember him as poster of the year few years back :pachaha:
For future reference, if you all (@Billy Ocean, Ruger, @K.O.N.Y, etc.) are serious about resolving your issues off site, pick a gym and throw hands legally. Get it on camera and I'll personally Cash App the winner $500 out of my own pocket.

That's the best offer I can make. PM me whenever you all set it up, and I'll sticky the thread.

EDIT: Again, I need to stress, PM me. There's a 99% chance I won't see an @, there's currently 90+ open reports and the Drake/Kendrick thing is keeping me busy in The Booth.

Fred.
this post got ignored but is the best one in here :wow:

this why @hex is the best mod imo

i will not only offer to host this event

but i will also throw in $1000 myself if i get to host

i will also offer any poster $500 to show up in person and tell me what NR means

should be good

thers a lot of NYC posters

:ahh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I think it was a thread on some truck drivers trying to meet up and fight some years back. Also one time nikkas was having fashion wars they wanted to meet up to have dress up battles :russ:

Thecoli is wild asf

Edit: I was quoting another post idk how I quoted your message my bad
That was one of the funniest threads on this site! :dead: I think it was Haitian Patty or whatever his name was that challenged the other poster. They were dead serious!:dead:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this post made me laugh out loud good ish

breh its crazy thers dozens of posters in here caping for OP

didnt realize billy ocean had a whole avengers team after him :why:

i remember him as poster of the year few years back :pachaha:

this post got ignored but is the best one in here :wow:

this why @hex is the best mod imo

i will not only offer to host this event

but i will also throw in $1000 myself if i get to host

i will also offer any poster $500 to show up in person and tell me what NR means

should be good

thers a lot of NYC posters

:ahh:
It's wild, there seems to be like 4 posters that are neutral on Billy, otherwise people absolutely HATE him so much that they are lapping this story up, or people that are on his tip for some reason, and are defending him, even though he stopped defending himself and ducked out of the thread. I think the thread is even more hilarious when you have no stake in it. :heh:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol:Where's Billy's video? Why is Billy ghost if nothing happened?

:mjlol:Record the cops and get arrested? Good idea.

:mjlol:Hiding for 48 hrs is objective evidence.
@Billy Ocean didnt make the thread.
It’s not illegal to record the police in NY.
Where is the evidence he is hiding? I don’t know his posting history down to the minutia. I’m assuming there are periods where he doesn’t post. Sometimes I don’t post for days or weeks even. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.