@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
im not a run tell the mods type a nikka

but this is getting out of hand. And we gotta stand on principle

if ruger got banned....not bushed but banned, then @Billy Ocean hoecean gotta get it too foh

Coli Poster(usually black american) states that he wants more for his community (benign neglect) than crumbs left from a rising tide lifts all boats policy leftovers.

Coli shills, pannies, and international citizens accuse coli BA poster of being xenophobic, republican, maga, trumpset and repeatedly neg harass, tag, stalk, and antagonize coli Poster in multiple threads daily, weekly.

Coli Poster stands his ground and eventually ends up playing in the mud with "them". The "them" clique pick and choose quotes, posts, and threads to mass report to mods and global mod(s) with. Global mod(s) sides with "them" and Coli poster is bushed repeatedly or banned.

At one point, "We" literally had a dirty mod (prolly still is) @newarkhiphop (rondo number 9) who was actively hunting down "us", assisting in dishing out warning points, bannings, and openly cliqued up with "them". Dude got exposed and was supposed to step down and he's still there.

I'm not tryna come off as banging on the mods. I'm just trying to show posters how dirty that group plays and how it seems that they seem to constantly get away with the nonsense.
100%

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
:dead:
You’re fuming that OP thread backfired and absolutely nothing happened to @Billy Ocean :mjlol:

OP made a thread to expose @Billy Ocean, failed, got exposed himself and banned.
What was the L to Billy Ocean? You expect him to be home 24 hours a day? OP fukked up by not clearing a time. Plus there are zero receipts for the cop shyt. Or the reporting to mods. All we know is that OP, apparently, I never saw the video, was on @Billy Ocean block, at some point in the past. Was there any proof he was even there Friday?
psd98c.gif

EDIT: Again, I need to stress, PM me. There's a 99% chance I won't see an @, there's currently 90+ open reports and the Drake/Kendrick thing is keeping me busy in The Booth.

Fred.
man i knew it. Drake stans are super salty and prolly abusing that report button all like

Damn dog... Take @Billy Ocean dikk out your mouth for one second... Eat some breakfast...

This the sword you want die on for that connball?

You one lame white boy... lol

:mjlol:
i think he already found his breakfast homie

Daps
Coli Poster(usually black american) states that he wants more for his community (benign neglect) than crumbs left from a rising tide lifts all boats policy leftovers.

Coli shills, pannies, and international citizens accuse coli BA poster of being xenophobic, republican, maga, trumpset and repeatedly neg harass, tag, stalk, and antagonize coli Poster in multiple threads daily, weekly.

Coli Poster stands his ground and eventually ends up playing in the mud with "them". The "them" clique pick and choose quotes, posts, and threads to mass report to mods and global mod(s) with. Global mod(s) sides with "them" and Coli poster is bushed repeatedly or banned.

At one point, "We" literally had a dirty mod (prolly still is) @newarkhiphop (rondo number 9) who was actively hunting down "us", assisting in dishing out warning points, bannings, and openly cliqued up with "them". Dude got exposed and was supposed to step down and he's still there.

I'm not tryna come off as banging on the mods. I'm just trying to show posters how dirty that group plays and how it seems that they seem to constantly get away with the nonsense.
You notice this clique too, huh!?

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
nah there's a bytch ass bias that pro fba/ados/black american empowerment need to be aware of with these mods

i was bushed for "making too many pro fba threads in a row" at one point .........for like 3 months

how do they ban @Uncouth Savage but dont ban the source of the alts creation?

but ruger gets banned

@Billy Ocean has been harassing violence to a multitude of members but doesn't get banned for it

but when someone pulls up they get banned?

Then when pressed upon their actions, they're suddenly above the clouds and dont respond
Dap + rep

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Houston911 did you verify if Uncouth Savage is a Billy Ocean alt?

Of course p*ssy

Dumbass retard low class trash

Me who is so egotistical that would never pretend?
Me who just the thought of acting like someone else itches my skin?

Meeeeeeee the great devil who has turned you and your friends into donkeys?
Me?

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Hello xenophobic retards and their dozens of alts.
Hello

Any questions?

I have taken you off ignore

I saw you saying the most unkind things about me
Lies and just shameful behavior from adults

Any questions?
Hey fakkit when is that spell you put on me gonna work? I’m still fukking your moms and we was on FaceTime with your kids just now. When they juju 6 candles gonna rock me to sleep fakkit?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hey fakkit when is that spell you put on me gonna work? I’m still fukking your moms and we was on FaceTime with your kids just now. When they juju 6 candles gonna rock me to sleep fakkit?

I will not reply to you anymore Nicole

You offered your p*ssy to the mods and obviously King Xenophobe took it gladly

You are the queen of trolls
I do not want any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.