@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
@hex need you to delete a thread based on a goofy detailing it in the booth. Check your inbox my Guy

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
1. He posted a video showing he was there.

2. Billy ceased all activity on the site except using an alt account to try to run interference. Didn’t respond to the challenge. Provided no evidence against any assertion being made.

3. That’s all that is needed to know he got hoed out.

4. Sit yo cac ass down

tenor.gif

Shut the fukk up cac

Gah damn why white people so comfortable speakin in black spaces

:comeon:

Now you are just trolling. I just told u the original video was removed before 11PM which was more then likely done by a mod on some "no doxxing" shyt and you are asking why he didn't post anymore videos.

:camby:

The biggest legitimate question that has been left unanswered is WHERE IS BILLY??? He's been missing for 2 days.

:russ::laff:
So again, no objective evidence. Just ad hominems and gifs. I’m not interested in weird back and forths. I’ll wait for actual evidence to evaluate . Have a great Sunday.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Anyone check Queens Jail or the Hospital to know where either of these dudes at?

Ruger is just waiting patiently till the 9th to be unbanned so he can continue to taunt Billy.

Billy is still in his house biting the hell out of his finger nails while lurking this thread. He hasn't shaved, showered or left his house since Friday.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
So again, no objective evidence. Just ad hominems and gifs. I’m not interested in weird back and forths. I’ll wait for actual evidence to evaluate . Have a great Sunday.
lol. The burden of proof lies on Billy ocean.

A breh got banned from being ready to run the fade… he doesn’t have anything else to prove. If you want to deny his narrative, have the person who ducked the fade provide evidence.

You think like a goofy internet cac

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Op is an idiot without a doubt for letting coli beef push him to this. But @Billy Ocean is doing what I picture all these throw rock and hide hand muhfukkas would do in this situation. It’s a lot of muhfukkas on here that would do the exact same shyt because they think muhfukkas won’t crash out. Sad on both sides. Op had nothing to gain from this and @Billy Ocean had woof tickets on sale and somebody showed up to purchase 1

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what’s the official reason for @Uncouth Savage being banned?

Dunno, that's a temp ban too.

I've spent 90% of my time the last two weeks in The Booth due to the 20k+ posts spread across the Drake/Kendrick threads. I'm assuming Houston did that ban as well, but I haven't been in TLR lately so I'm not sure.

Fred.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Yes. I’ve answered the question dozens of times over the years. It’s not a secret.

Nah. You need to tell the whole story cac. Tell everyone in the thread how you first pretended to be black for years on here, then got exposed and forced to admit you were white.

:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.