@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
So still no evidence of anything related to this thread? Got it. You’re conceding then that your statements in this thread are just your biased narrative and not based on objective evidence. Have a good Sunday.
I haven't frequented the site in awhile but I remember you saying you were white went back to check

Yeah I'm white.
Boy had to call in his cracker friend to defend him. Doesn't even bother to read the thread and then went into straight defense mode:laff::laff:

Boy really a banger huh:laff:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I haven't frequented the site in awhile but I remember you saying you were white went back to check

Boy had to call in his cracker friend to defend him. Doesn't even bother to read the thread and then went into straight defense mode:laff::laff:

I read the whole thread. There is no objective evidence for the claims I’ve outlined in my prior posts. It is what it is.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Where is the proof OP was there from 8-11pm?
He showed up taking video of the front of the residence.

I’m inclined to believe his take over the person who disappeared from the thread as soon as it popped off.

Billy ocean would have to take video walking around the front to prove the guy wasn’t there imo.

EDIT: oh you’re white… lol. Why am I even replying to your goofy ass

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Where is the proof OP was there from 8-11pm?

Oh I see, you're playing dumb :mjgrin:

That was Billys moment to expose OP. When Ruger said he was 6 blocks away at 11PM Billy was supposed to make a video saying to bring his ass on over. Billy never did that. The burden of proof was on Billy telling Ruger to come over after saying he'd be home by 8PM.

It's funny how you are just ignoring the fact that the ball was in Billys court to do something after 8PM while asking silly questions about proof if OP was actually around at 11PM. OP literally said he's gonna keep coming back. Billy never responded, what the fuk else was OP supposed to do? The original video was removed before 11PM so we dont know if mods were playing games by this time. You're being obtuse on purpose but it's not working. Ya boy Billy got exposed and that cape you are wearing looks funny on you.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

These exposals are getting out of control.

@Billy Ocean did that dude scare you so bad that you are afraid to come back to thecoli but are now reduced to speaking through your alternate alias accounts and your assorted coli sycophants? :gurl:

@Billy Ocean if I were you I would not give a fugg about thecoli. You need to worry more about getting the pumpkin head, because thanks to your own stupidity that nikka knows where you live and he is going to eventually lump your head up. :birdman:

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He showed up taking video of the front of the residence.

I’m inclined to believe his take over the person who disappeared from the thread as soon as it popped off.

Billy ocean would have to take video walking around the front to prove the guy wasn’t there imo.

EDIT: oh you’re white… lol. Why am I even replying to your goofy ass
The only objective evidence is the video. Which is no longer available and which I didn’t see. That proves that he was there at some point in time, but not necessarily when he claimed to be there in the thread.

Everything else is just biased narrative and posts on a message board.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Oh I see, you're playing dumb :mjgrin:

That was Billys moment to expose OP. When Ruger said he was 6 blocks away at 11PM Billy was supposed to make a video saying to bring his ass on over. Billy never did that. The burden of proof was on Billy telling Ruger to come over after saying he'd be home by 8PM.

It's funny how you are just ignoring the fact that the ball was in Billys court to do something after 8PM while asking silly questions about proof if OP was actually around at 11PM. OP literally said he's gonna keep coming back. Billy never responded, what the fuk else was OP supposed to do? The original video was removed before 11PM so we dont know if mods were playing games by this time. You're being obtuse on purpose but it's not working. Ya boy Billy got exposed and that cape you are wearing looks funny on you.
Where is the evidence OP was there from 8-11? Why not take multiple videos since he took one?
Where is the evidence of the cops? Why not take a photo or video?
These are legitimate questions that are left unanswered because there is very little objective evidence to go on. But I understand people have axes to grind and run with biased narratives.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The only objective evidence is the video. Which is no longer available and which I didn’t see. That proves that he was there at some point in time, but not necessarily when he claimed to be there in the thread.

Everything else is just biased narrative and posts on a message board.
1. He posted a video showing he was there.

2. Billy ceased all activity on the site except using an alt account to try to run interference. Didn’t respond to the challenge. Provided no evidence against any assertion being made.

3. That’s all that is needed to know he got hoed out.

4. Sit yo cac ass down

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Where is the evidence OP was there from 8-11? Why not take multiple videos since he took one?
Where is the evidence of the cops? Why not take a photo or video?
These are legitimate questions that are left unanswered because there is very little objective evidence to go on. But I understand people have axes to grind and run with biased narratives.

tenor.gif

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

:comeon:

Now you are just trolling. I just told u the original video was removed before 11PM which was more then likely done by a mod on some "no doxxing" shyt and you are asking why he didn't post anymore videos.

:camby:

These are legitimate questions that are left unanswered

The biggest legitimate question that has been left unanswered is WHERE IS BILLY??? He's been missing for 2 days.

:russ::laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.