@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I don’t get it. How you claiming you gangsta and will pull up on a negga to whoop his ass and you rolling 10 deep ? That’s some sucker shyt.

If you wanna scrap, pick a gym or somewhere neutral and let them things go.

Don’t be pulling up trynna jump somebody then acting all tough online.

The most sickening part is a negga claiming he’s gangsta saying he had more in common with white people than his brothers from other countries.
A

:dead:
Also this...
pan africanism has massacred my people
yEVPqBg.gif

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
When police ass Billy Hoecean threatens to punish and rat pack other posters it's ...:ohlawd:

Posters threaten to punish and rat pack @Billy Ocean and his glazers be on some...:damn:

Can't stand you b1tch made ass fakkits!

All destinies must be fulfilled

Predators become Prey!
Agreed :dead:

And we got one of his dikkriders/alts above my post ^^ lmao

Last edited:
Daps
:dead:

We got one of his dikkriders/alts above me ^^ lmao
Billy took a huge L, that's something I can admit unlike you lying ass schizo go n take your meds, bozo :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Billy took a huge L, that's something I can admit unlike you lying ass schizo go n take your meds, bozo :mjlol:

Your either his gay lover or his alt. Never have I seen another man come to another posters aid whenever he’s going at someone in a thread.

fukking weirdo ass loser. Drink bleach billy :dead:

Oh and you can keep posting that thread where i got “exposed” for being a troll :russ:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@Astroslik

That poster been glazing Billy Hoecean page after page thread after thread.

....:patrice:
Peep the patterns and his posting history. Legit every thread Billy is in getting bytched/roasted, he’s right behind him like a fakkit or a side chick coming to his aid. Dude is either an alt or a supreme dikkrider.

Also joined in March 2022 for when registration was open and MAD alts were created

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Status
Not open for further replies.