@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
qINMYT0.gif
You a bytch too fakkit you ever gave me your address I’ll smack the shyt outta you in front of your mother fagget. You p*ssy

Kasper KArr

Daps
@Billy Ocean have you ever ran the fade with any of these coli dudes?

I feel like I've seen threads of people wanting to fight you since I joined :russ:
No lie I can’t front that nikka had me fooled cause he been doing that shyt and it seemed like cats did back down.

But now it makes sense since a couple of cats in this thread mentioned that his alt is @Uncouth Savage

Apart from the fact that that fsggot pulls up to every thread to derail for Billy, he also has been with women in this site just like Billy did. Like it’s no surprise they both got issues with @HarlemHottie and I don’t even know shorty but idk why they would hate on her she’s a dope poster imo so it’s telling they both got beef with the same people.

shyt is crazy lmao damn nikkas with alts smh
:mjlol:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Right so you can snitch to the mods?
You p*ssy my nikka fukk you and your mother and your kids you bytch nigfa I’ll smack the shyt outta you bytch. Suck my dikk

So you enjoyed the bushes :mjgrin:

I did what you threatened to do, don't be mad that I actually delivered bytch nikka. I'll do it again too :umad:

I'm not gonna spam the thread like a retard, but keep it up :mjgrin:

Kasper KArr

Daps

I did what you threatened to do, don't be mad that I actually delivered bytch nikka. I'll do it again too :umad:
Lmao dumb nikka all you got is the Coli who gives a fukk about the bushes. Give me your address and let’s ban bet if I won’t smack you in front of your kids
:mjlol:
Suck my dikk bytch fukk you and that dirty bytch of your mother

Kasper KArr

Daps

I'm not gonna spam the thread like a retard, but keep it up :mjgrin:
Alright snitch go be a rat p*ssy

Hope your mother dies fukk nikka

Status
Not open for further replies.