@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Lmao dumb nikka all you got is the Coli who gives a fukk about the bushes. Give me your address and let’s ban bet if I won’t smack you in front of your kids
:mjlol:
Suck my dikk bytch fukk you and that dirty bytch of your mother

Alright snitch go be a rat p*ssy

Hope your mother dies fukk nikka

You're an unhinged retard, why the fukk would I give you my address. Just for you to get shot on my property? No thanks. I don't care about coli bravado.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
You're an unhinged retard, why the fukk would I give you my address. Just for you to get shot on my property? No thanks. I don't care about coli bravado.
You ain’t shooting shyt nikka the fukk outta here call my bluff nikka you ain’t got no fukking guns you a p*ssy with a anime photo here repping “ cat set” and expect nikkas to believe your flabby fat ass with the shyts. Lmao nikka you’re 40+ and fat hold this L rat 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀 go do cardio

It's been real

Daps
You ain’t shooting shyt nikka the fukk outta here call my bluff nikka you ain’t got no fukking guns you a p*ssy with a anime photo here repping “ cat set” and expect nikkas to believe your flabby fat ass with the shyts. Lmao nikka you’re 40+ and fat hold this L rat 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀 go do cardio

:yawn: still making shyt up I see like a broad, I'm done with you fakkit. I said what needed to be said.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
LOL. I don't know whats going on but I laughed at the title.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This Billy Ocean exposal

giphy.gif

jt6umgiv0s931.jpg

:laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
All jokes aside, this some lame shyt to get pressed over because of a disagreement on a internet message board!:mjtf: Dudes wanting to get into a fight with each other because of an argument on a message board.:snoop:

Both of y'all lost! :russ:
Imagine how little in life you have going to actually entertain this internet shyt irl :heh:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
This entire thread

giphy.gif

Meeting over internet beef :laff::laff::laff:

Thread tiltle alone is wild... Mango wild! :dame:

@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (11 Came and Billy didn’t)​

Op showed up at another man's door about to deliver his ass like an amazon package :dame:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
You know I remember years ago when posters would say some over the top c00n shyt on here I’d think, “that’s gotta be a cac troll”, cause ain’t no way a Black man is rolling like that.

Then Clubhouse came out and let me know these c00ns are real.
:gladbron:

I’ll give you that OP, you’re a real life c00n, Billy played his self indeed.
:ehh:

It's been real

Daps
What’s a lie? nikka you’re 40+, balding, and fat lmaooooooo and a rat 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

Go do cardio fat boy put them burgers down

I'm 31, 6'1 220 (with muscle) with an amazing future wife, my hairline is impeccable, and I have no kids. It's ok little bro, keep make shyt up for daps, I know your life is miserable.

You got no bytch, no friends, no life and that's okay. I know that the coli is your lifeblood and that's why you act a fool on the coli. I couldn't relate and it @CouldntBeMeTho

While me and my slim thick wifey are gaming and cuddling :umad:

I lied but I'm not gonna let you lie like the hoe ass bytch you are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.