@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Is it really THAT serious to leave the comfort of your home to meet up with violence on your mind?

Why do you niccas take this shyt so seriously, y’all don’t have a girl you can fukk or errands to run?
I'm pretty sure at least 50% of this board has received real life fade invites from little Billy Lotion.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Ruger: You gave me your address now I'm in front of your building. Here's the video footage, now come outside. :birdman:

Billy: I'm not home right now but please leave a message after the beep. BEEP! :duck:

Ruger: Naa fool you gave me the address and I'm here eating Checkers seasoned fries on your stoop. Come outside. :stopitslime:

Billy: *Straight to voicemail again* :troll:

Billys alt: Deflection, Deflection, Deflection :damn:

Ruger: You said you'd be home from your Uber eats job by 8 PM. It's 11PM and I'm 6 blocks away. Come outside playboy. :bustback:

Billy: The number you have reached has been disconnnected. Please try your call again. :lupe:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Ruger: You gave me your address now I'm in front of your building. Here's the video footage, now come outside. :birdman:

Billy: I'm not home right now but please leave a message after the beep. BEEP! :duck:

Ruger: Naa fool you gave me the address and I'm here eating Checkers seasoned fries on your stoop. Come outside. :stopitslime:

Billy: *Straight to voicemail again* :troll:

Ruger: You said you'd be home from your Uber eats job by 8 PM. It's 11PM and I'm 6 blocks away. Come outside playboy. :bustback:

Billy: The number you have reached has been disconnnected. Please try your call again. :lupe:

:dead:

Very accurate replay... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.